Attack on the Viridian Pokémon Center

Soon enough, Libby, Kaida and Aidan arrived in Viridian City. As they headed towards the Pokémon center, Libby noticed her Aunt Jenny making an announcement.

"Attention all citizens! The criminal organization Team Rocket has been spotted and people are advised to keep their Pokémon in their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters!" Officer Jenny announced in the intercom.

"Wait! Hold it!" Officer Jenny yelled and appeared in front of Libby, Kaida and Aidan.

"Oh, hi Aunt Jenny." Libby greeted.

"Oh, Libby. It's good to see you! It looks like you're finally a Pokémon trainer huh?" Officer Jenny greeted her back.

"Yup. I was just going to go to the Pokémon Center to make sure my Pokémon were okay. I wasn't in any particular rush." Libby assured her.

"Well, how about I take you to the Pokémon Center?" Officer Jenny immediately put Libby, Kaida and Aidan on her motorcycle. "Sit back, hold on, and don't yell."

======

Soon enough, Officer Jenny made a sudden stop at the doors. "Well, this is as far as I can take you. If I go straight in, your mom will chew me out again."

Libby only laughed shakingly as she, Kaida and Aidan slowly got out of the deathtrap that her Aunt Jenny called her ride.

"No, thank you. This is already enough. I appreciate it." Libby assured her.

After a final goodbye to her Aunt Jenny, Libby went to the front desk where Nurse Joy was stationed.

"Hello Nurse Joy." Libby greeted the Pokémon Nurse.

Nurse Joy offered a kind smile. "Libby, it's good to see you. How was it at Prof. Oak's?" She asked.

This Nurse Joy was the same Nurse Joy who had treated Kaida when she first found Kaida as an Eevee. Libby also did an internship at the Pokémon Center to learn about treating Pokémon injuries and such. So she knows her very well and became like an aunt to her.

Libby smiled brightly in return, "It was great. He gave me a Rotom phone. Prof. Charlotte gave me some evolution items. Also, Dad also gave me a Keystone and a Mega Stone for Tindra." She replied, showing the Keystone bracelet.

"That's great. Make sure you thank Prof. Charlotte for all those evolution items, okay?" Nurse Joy requested.

"I will." Libby promised.

Libby held out her Pokéballs on the counter. Then Kaida and Aidan jumped onto the counter. "Could you heal and check my Pokémon, Nurse Joy? I want to make sure they're healthy."

Nurse Joy's smile grew bigger and took out a tray for her Pokéballs, Kaida and Aidan. "Why certainly! It's no trouble at all. Why don't you get comfortable in the waiting room while I do the necessary check-ups?"

Libby nodded.

"Could you do ours too?" A male voice asked next to her.

Libby turned to the voice and saw two familiar faces. It was Alain Sycamore and his little sister, Mairin. In this world, Alain and Mairin are the children of Professor Augustine Sycamore, the Pokémon professor of the Kalos Region. Libby had met the siblings when she was an assistant to Prof. Oak. She was 7 years old at the time. The two professors were researching together on which Kanto Pokémon were able to Mega Evolve when it was first discovered. The three kids have been in contact ever since they met.

"Alain, Mairin! So good to see you two again!" Libby beamed, "What are you two doing here?"

"We're going to explore the Kanto Region. I've always wanted to come here and hope to find more Pokémon who are capable of Mega Evolution." Alain answered.