Chapter-1

***Y/n pov***
My headphones are bursting with phonk music  making me practically deaf or I could've been hearing this satisfactory clicking of keys of my keyboard which, by the way, many people including my best friend find annoying. Hell what? How can this sound be annoying?
It's so therapeutic.

It feels like the sound of beating heart, just faster than necessary in compare to an actual heart beat so In instance, it's more beautiful than sound of heart beat. Atleast it's voluntary and can be controlled when you want whereas, heart doesn't.

My fingers quickened the pace on the mention of heart in my mind.
My meter shot up again making me sick in my stomach after witnessing the photos I've been trying to delete, vanish and leave not a single trace of this on the Earth behind of this horrible mess made of some innocents girls. Who perhaps aren't even aware of this sh!t.
Drums and overly buzzed guitar sound that I was liking a minute ago is suffocating me inside now as my eyes unintentionally but necessarily painted these pictures, and my mind played the stories behind them. My jaw tightening and teeth grinding to dust. Picking up my phone I immediately opened camera and took a photo of prove I've been finding from past three hours. Not sure as I must've lost the track of time again.

I'm doing this just so I can prove the crime of a b*stard who was actually a good friend of mine. Mike Ward, 20 years old, specifically a b*stard who I caught taking and posting and even earning dirty money by selling inappropriate pics of random girls. Some of them are even underage, completely unaware how a piece of dirt is flapping it's wings in
their beautiful lives, however, I'm promptly destroying that fucking piece of dirt. With my ultimate skills and enough anger to destroy his life, I have managed to hack four of his accounts, business ones, extra one and those ones that he uses to send and sell pictures of those girls and his two bank accounts, the money he receives by selling those pictures are transferred to one of these accounts but I didn't showed mercy to the other one who is his family account and have savings and allowance he gets from his family.

Adding money from both of these accounts make a hefty sum and after dividing it, I transferred it to the victim's families, anonymously, with just a message that reads,
              'I am Mike Ward, Son of Sam Ward, this money is a repentance of a sin I committed. I am getting punished for my sin as I absolutely deserved, kindly accept this money without charging issues about it.'

There were total of 29 girls who became a victim of this. And yes, I know all their bio data,
their names and where they live, their bank accounts where I transferred money and more.
There were levels of how gr*ph!c the picture is, Their n*ked thighs, legs, clear photos of under skirts that tells that they were clicked forcefully not when they were unaware but when they were forced to stand still and get h*rassed in fear that those m*therfvckers will do more. The money wouldn't be enough as compare to what the girls have gone through. My jaw relaxed on its own that I didn't realised I was clenching and gritting my teeth while watching the screen. A ringtone buzzed all across the room and diverted my attention from boring holes in my  monitor.

Glancing at the caller id I picked the phone up, even though I knew who might be calling as I attached the phone on my ear after removing the headphones and supported it with my shoulder.
"Girl calm the fuck down now." A bored yet worried voice of a girl spoke from the other line.
"What do you mean?" I asked,
though I know what she meant. My fingers never stopped doing their work and my eyes focusing too much on the screen that I see letters everywhere around me.
"'What do you mean? Lol'" she mocked my voice angrily. "I, very obviously, know that you're on a nonstop going mission of vanishing bane of that fucker's existence."
I sighed internally. "It's important."
"It's 3a.m!" She snapped back then inhaled harshly. "No, anger is not good for me."
"You want to see his destruction too, Isa, isn't it?" I say, a little softly now. On that I heard a low defeating sigh.

Her name is Isabella Tyrell, I used to call her Bella like everyone, she knows, does even though she told them many times that Isa is a better nickname. She doesn't like being called Bella since it's her aunt dog's name. So she personally argued with me to call her Isa. I made her wish happen because she won't shut up if I don't and will show me an ugly scowl everytime. She is basically a toddler in 19 years old girl's body. A beauty conscious and my best friend, she is. A person, who supports me as the only pillar of my unstable life and mind.
"Hell ofcourse i fvcking want to see him destroy once and then again, in prison." She says and I can imagine the scowl she might have on her face.
"But still, it's late, we have classes tomorrow, You can pause here and continue ra!ding his files and accounts in the morning."
"I can't." I say, in calmer voice despite her nearly losing her delicate calm on me. "I won't be able to sleep, Isa, this fvcker have to pay for his sins and I'll show him how to regret and repent."
"This fvcker have to pay for his sins and I'll show him how to regret and repent."
We both said the last line at the same time or more like she learned my mantra and mocked me.

A chuckle left from my lips and Isa just sighed before continuing. And there she started to
blabber about maintenance of health, of which I'm a boner to take care off. I ignored her words because she says them almost everyday. Almost the same choice of words too.
My eyes were wandering back and forth on the screen, too focused on the files and accounts
That keeps popping up on the screen as I typed codes. Informations, lots of data. It's crippling up on my computer screen faster than I blink. I finally put a last code and copied it over and over on the screen as many tabs displayed on the screen.

It's a sight that would put people's mind in overwhelming daze. Their widened eyes as if they just saw a ghost and the muttered 'what the hell?' In their breath, I love to imagine that because It'll make me look more like a secret agent who is actually a cruel macho behind the curtains. Oh how I would love to be an under cover agent on whom the mission is depend upon as I'll Hack in the enemy's unraveling secured systems and- blah fvcking blah.
What an amazing thinking y/n.

The exact thing is, this messy and phobic sight gives me satisfaction as one do while receiving a paycheck or when a child manages to convince his parents to take him to the amusement park. It's raw happiness and Isa always looks at me weirdly whenever I imply these crippling words and bunch of tabs opened at the same time, my raw happiness, some of them glitching and some of them lining up hundreds of files at once like a broken screen. Isa voice was ringing in my ear as I managed to respond her with 'hmm' 'yeah' 'I see', she Is telling me about her day. Isa is not a dumbass to tell me about her day at fvcking 3 am but I know her well and her baby tactics to divert my mind before I lose it.

I scrolled down and scan every single file with my eagle eyes. I have to open them now.
Again the tapping sound echos in the room and I stared coding again. It nearly took me 20 minutes to put codes to open all the files and detect caches all at ones, Isa is munching on some chips as she told me a minute earlier. She is quiet now, might be watching her drama yet she never cuts the call, miss chaos is eager to see me succeed too. The detecting and unlocking continues on my screen as I finger tapped the table surface In anticipation.
"God I don't know how I get into watching bl right after a breakup. What's wrong with me?"
She was talking and I sure am listening to her every word carefully even though my eyes are stuck on the screen. The process was fast and going in a flow until it paused.

I sat up on my chair, my eyes darting on the stuck screen and my heart picking up in my ribcage.
What the h*ll? No it can't be! Why? Why is the screen showing 'error detected, unable to load.' My hands forms a fist and then works on the keyboard. I can't hear a word Isa is saying right now. All I can hear is a beep, a beep or shattering of my fucking mind because I'm anticipating a damn failure and the feeling is stinging. No, relax. It's nothing. I told myself but the fear of redoing the whole process is crippling beneath my skin or the fear that I have been caught. First one is more terrifying as I don't give a fvck about being caught hacking someone's corrupt and disgusting files. I was trying to locate where the error occurred only then I found out it's a file.
A damn file!! But I'm not angry. I'm curious now.
A file?