Chapter-3

***
"Fuck!" A muttered curse escaped from a guy's lips along with the barging questions from the other guys standing tall in the tech room. A deep scowl visible on their usually stern faces.
"The doom happened? What's wrong?"
"You stopped typing, means something's wrong."
"Sg will you speak up?" In demise of questions, a composed and low voice registered making the others silent. The guy sitting infront of many high tech computers lined in a row sighed.
"The system is hacked, the hacker unlocked it." Another calm and aloof tone could be heard that belongs to the one sitting infront of computers. His eyebrow creased and even though facial expressions aren't quite visible on his face yet it shows displeasure and anger. "Whoever It is, sure is fast and used multiple keywords to avoid getting the operator of document to log in."
The guys cursed in their breath.
"Did you just used 'it' for a fucker?" The curious and chill lad spoke after staying quiet for a time longer than normal for him.
"Yeah Jk because whoever behind this is a piece of sh!t." Sg spoke in his raspy and still calm tone.
"And fvcking fabulous too..." everyone except Sg who's all focus was on the screen,
studying the situation going mess went on the guy who spoke.
"Mind repeating that, J?" A harsher tone questioned him with a tilted head showing that the words quite spoken earlier a second just added to his anger.
"I mean look at that, a fvcker just hacked a system which is one of the most secured vault and with an encrypted and high potential security on it. He managed to crawl inside it in
approximate time of about an hour or so." He shrugs.
"I agree but not because of this damn reason." The chill one spoke. "But because I'm always down for punches and breaking the fabulous ones."

Whilst two of them talked, three other silhouettes present in the room had their eyes stuck on the screen though all five had their blood boil and veins tighten with anger.
"What's the hacker's activity rate at the moment?" A cold icy detachment could be heard and even felt.
"I paused it, for a time being he can't peek through the data but it's easy to break through
it for someone who has managed to unlock it." Sg spoke.
His eyes flaming with anger same as the one who's quiet the whole conversation and the one who asks questions worth asking.
"Trace the m*ron's location, we'll get him right now." The quiet one spilled venom from his mouth on which the leader shook his head.
"No, Gav, we can't just get him, he is in move, still roaming inside the system." V said.
"One thing is strange." Sg said. The guys rose their eyebrows. "It's only one device that's paired with the system, he is in but is not doing anything to corrupt the information or save it."
"What's that supposed to mean?" J asked, his finger rubbing back n forth on his jaw.
"By far, he is not doing anything that can mean only one thing for now." Sg said.
"That the person who hacked is anonymous?" V asked.
Anger glaring deep within him.
"Probably." Sg's voice darkened more as it hits him hard knowing or assuming that someone
who's probably unaware of what he's doing hacked the system he created.
"I don't think so." Jk, the guy that was joking around now had a stern expression and furious eyes said and others agreed.
"Doesn't matter." Gav blurted. "He's still getting k!lled."
"Trace whatever you find about the person and leave the rest on us." V, the leader and
overlord assured in not so assuring tone but he noticed the extreme displeasure and dilemma sg is going through while keeping his face blank. Sg didn't gave a response as he was too engrossed in already doing the work he's suppose to do.

Suddenly and abruptly he stopped typing and sat straighter. His eyes darting on the screen
With confusion and disbelieve plastered on his face.
"I think I got her." He proclaimed.
A pause in air. A thickening pause that was important to process the words spoken.
"Her?" Everyone had this question on tip of their tongue.