Chapter-2

"Isa, I think there's an error, fvck I don't know what's wrong. Should I call you back later?
Or you can sleep now, I'll sleep in some time." I breathlessly said.
"Fuck no. An error? Right now? I mean hell yeah focus on it, I'll cut the call and make sure
to get some fvcking sleep, I swear it's a
beautiful thing to experience." She remarked.
"Alright, don't worry about me." I said, or whispered to myself? I'm not sure because I'm too lost in this strange locked file. Isa cuts the call after a worried 'hmm'. 
My brain picked up a race with my fast moving fingers. I'm repeating the process I did
earlier but now, only on this lone damn strange file. It took another ten minutes even though I'm not exactly sure.

On hitting the enter and attempting to relax my violent heartbeat I waited. The loading
panel seeming more threatening. It's hardly a case of detecting error in last levels, means file
Is fucking too overloaded or just fvcking with me. 98%...99% and 100%. My breath quickened.
A buzz from the computer and note popping up saying 'error detected, unable to load.'

I slammed my hand on the table and dropped my head back. The need to destroy this fvcking file is stronger than the emotions I was feeling a from past 4 hours because it's ruining every fvcking thing. I am not letting this thing get past from my hands that easily after ruining the whole process that I've been trying hard to make. I didn't realised that I was
glaring at the file icon with burning eyes like it's going to help in unlocking it. I'm much more talented and skilled than a common hacking process I have been doing. Not common though. But it's time to upgrade my thinking.

I again lost the track of time while typing and attempting to unlock the file. Pathetic to say,
I failed four times.
All I and any other person could know that this file is highly secured piece. It's dramatically
Fortified and protected from all caches and hacking attempts. The more difficult, the more
thrilling. And I'm always in for thrill and challenges.
The main part I'm curious about is, why Mike have such a secured data vault?

It's a damn heavy file and encrypted with many locks and detecting systems and for a fact I know that the chances of being caught by the user and maker of this document are high. But at the same time I fear what would be the data in this document. It's curiosity and anger. So I started the process again that is more powerful and effective.
The codes I am using are solely made by me.
I typed and typed without blinking and taking a proper exhale of breath. The edges around my
eyes are blackening and I'm getting lost in the letters and numbers. The world of letters.

It's glitching and the keys beneath my fingers are heating up. I lost myself somewhere in the letters and numbers and now it's impossible to go back. It's coming to the end. I have already managed to unlock many of the security of the document.
Unconsciously, I sat up and adrenaline rushed down my spine. My eyes narrowing as I hit shift  and enter. Either everything will go down now or it will be a win. The loading continues and my ears drummed with the beeping and tapping noises even though there's none heard across the room.
99%.... 100%

And then it appears. I breathed a harsh breath out.
'You have successfully unlocked the
document.p4gh667'
Its unlocked.
But then another banner appears.
'The operator of the document.p4gh677 has logged in.'