Chapter-4

***y/n pov***
My eyes are burning. I'm seeing blur at the edges but my eyes still graced my laptop
screen. My mind too. Too fvcked up that I didn't realised I zoned out again.
I couldn't and still can't comprehend what I just did last night. I hacked a vault that belongs to someone powerful. So fvcking powerful.
𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬.

Two words. Hydra heathens, is what came up when the file unlocked.
Not that I know too much about them. I know nothing. The knowledge I have that someone
so powerful and authoritative lives in the world.
I have seen articles and news about them, they're hidden, completely hidden from the world yet their power to rule screams outwardly. I brushed off the negative thoughts again, I don't give fuck about them. I do I think, a little.

All Illegal crimes that are ever enclosed in articles or news, have 𝐇.𝐇 name somewhere
in it. Anxiety crimped up my brain as I straightened my back. It's an advantage that I have learned to control my emotions but Isa won't be able to do that. And right now, I'm sitting in a café, waiting for Isa while doing what it looks like doing an assignment but I can't put up my mind in that either.

I stopped digging further in the file, hell! I didn't even peeked in it but the operator have definitely acknowledged that someone tried to or moreover, succeeded in unlocking their secret data. I shook my head, trying to jerk off many thoughts. Clenching and unclenching my fist and I began to type, my focus slipping away but I manage keep my thoughts away for a while.
Isa still isn't here yet even though she told she's 'on the way' half n hour ago.
I again got my focus back into working on an assignment that I didn't noticed my
surroundings. And how my surroundings changed.

All I felt was a hard metal pressed against my side. A giant and large shadow stood beside me, hiding the view from my left and the
window at my right trapped me within the masked man who is pressing what it felt
Like a weapon. A gun. My ears ranged and I see my death clear for a moment. My eyes widened and breath hitched, I forgot to blink and my hands froze on its way to type. I never looked up because the world around me stilled. The shadow leaned forward.
My heart thumping out of my chest yet felt froze at its place.

"Follow me, sweetheart."
A deep voice ranged in my ears. The whisper so close to my ear that I feel it under my skin. The mask and hood muffled his voice yet my stomach dropped by how dangerous and threatening it sounded. My death, in broad daylight and public.
"Who are-" I attempted to form words without stuttering but they were cut harshly with a strong nip of gun at my side.
"Shh not a word." His voice is crowding my brain like a poisonous gas. I feel him leaning over my head. His chest is touching my shoulder and forearm, Goosebumps trailed down my spine and I'm breathless when he sniffed my hair over his mask.

"You have no choice but to follow me sweetheart." He whispered near my earlobe.
I'm dying to shout for help but I'd really die while attempting to do that.
"I'm going to scream." I don't want to tremble pathetically infront of him so I blurted harshly.
I hear a low chuckle from his mouth, his voice nearly trembled with intensity.
"Do that." He blurted out, his voice darkening all of sudden. "Isabella Tyrell."
My head shot up. No way.

Words stuck at the tip of my tongue and I felt that the fear after hearing my best friend's
name from his mouth was much more than I felt for myself. My blood boiled and nerves lit up. Before I process the damage upon me I blurted,
"Don't you dare to hurt her." All fear gone but still at my head.
"Isabella is going to arrive soon and look to the side sweetheart." He taunted and I must be
Imagining but his cheek bone rose. He's enjoying it. "The man standing outside along with many of others have a guns tugged in their coats too."

I moved my head towards the window and saw a man, dressed almost same like the man at my side, leaning on an SUV. My body stiffened as I noticed the path his eyes leads to. Isa might be here any second and I don't want Isa hurt.
"You understand? Now text Isabella that something urgent came up and walk outside
beside me without any word." He says against my ear. I'm sure he saw me stiffening as
he whispers.
"You got this shit upon yourself, princess."

Not risking something worse I picked up my phone and typed what he said, to Isa.
"Pack your things and leave the backpack here."
I did what he told. Feeling weak and this much helpless for the first time in my life. He took a step back to give me a little space to stand up. I felt a hard metal poking my back, closing my eyes I felt the rage and fear building up. His chest is pressing against my back.
"Now walk."
He falls a step behind me and lead me to the car. Nobody sees us. Nobody noticed that a guy is kidnapping a girl, nobody notices a
fucking gun in his hand, that's how neat and skilled he is at doing his job.
"Get in." I stared up at the backseat door opened infront of me. I don't even want to
Imagine what might be going to happen with me. Blinking away the heaviness I slowly
looked back towards the man behind me, my lips parting as I wanted to let out a plea
for the last time hoping I would not die today.
"P-please let me go." I hated that I stuttered.

He paused for a second, staring in my eyes like he want to snatch my soul. There's only emptiness I saw in his eyes.
"We have to go, boss." Another man standing outside of driver's seat spoke in low calm voice. On listening to the other man he broke the contact, proceeding to grab my nape in breaking grip and shoved me inside the backseat whilst I struggled.
"No chance." He said as he halted my struggles by gripping both of my wrist in one of his hand while other hand shoves in his pocket taking out a syringe. I fought and kicked, the confusion in my head blasting and overbearing with the fear and the last thing I heard was the man speaking,
"Tell Jk to get her things."
And then everything blacked out.
***

Hey! Is the story ok? I'm new on Wattpad though I do post ffs on YouTube.
Hope you're liking the story:)