3

Bella

When we started driving Iris said "Spill girl spill do you like him?" "Yea I think I have a crush on him he's so nice and cute" I said with the biggest smile ever "ok you definitely have a crush on him" Iris said.When I got to the apartment I went straight to bed the second my head hit my pillow I fell asleep.

***

The next morning I woke up and I couldn't stop thinking about Jack and his beautiful blue eyes and lucious brown hair.I made grilled cheese for me and Iris.Everyone says I'm a really good chef.When Iris woke up I gave her,her grilled cheese and we went to watch modern family on the tv across from the sofa.Modern family is me and Iris favorite tv show we've seen it at least 100 times.

                                     ****

I felt a buzz from my phone and it was Hughes

                                 Hughes

Hughes
Hey beautiful,what are you doing.

                                                                 Bella
        Hey Hughes,nothing what aboutyou                                             

Hughes
nothing,just thinking about you

                                                                  Bella
                                                            Smooth

Hughes
Do you want to hangout today?im not playing because of my injury

                                                                  Bella
                       Sure my address is *address*!

Hughes
I'm on my way!

                                                                         Bella
                                                         Kk see you soon

                                      ****

I got ready and Jack was at my door with flowers.He gave me the flowers and I gave him a kiss on the cheek after he gave me the flowers.I put the flowers in a vase with water and then we went to the park .We had a picnic and an amazing conversation I laughed,smiled I had a really good time and I think he did to.

Instagram story

@bellasimth69