7

*****

Once we finish are picnic he asked if I wanted to go to his place and watch a movie I said "sure".once we got to his penthouse we went to the couch,"can we watch hangover" I asked "sure I love that movie".During the movie I fell asleep on his chest because I was tired from rehearsal.

(It's 6 pm at this point)
I woke up 1 hours later on his bed I got up and went to the kitchen and saw him there on his phone "oh hey ur awake,Luke called me and told me to tell you not to come over until Iris calls you tells you" " oh there definitely fucking" I said,Jack laughed "can I stay over I don't want to wake up in the morning and see them"He chuckled "yea sure you can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in" "thanks Jacki" "Jacki?" "What you don't like it"I said while walking towards him "No no I like it Bells" he said as I reached him and he held my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

He was looking at my lips and I was looking at his we started to make out very passionately Until he got a call he looked at his phone and it was his dad he was about to ignore it but I stopped him "take it take it" "are you sure?" "Yea don't worry about it".When him and his dad both hung up he apologized "I'm so sorry every time we make out one of my parents call,it's just since I got the surgery my parents have been calling me like 7 times a day to make sure I'm ok" "what are you apologizing for I would do the exact same thing and it's fine" he smiled at kissed me.

That kiss turned into us making out,we walked to his room and when we got in his room I took my shirt off and he took his off.We heard a nock on the door so he put his shirt back on and so did he opened the door and it was his older brother Quinn. "Quinn what are you doing here?" "The game dude do you not remember" he said "wait is that BELLA SMITH Jack what is she doing in ur room" "we were on a date" "damn you pulled BELLA SMITH and where Luke?" "Luke's at a girls house" ."I can leave" I said "no no Quinn is gonna leave" Jack said "what do you mean I supposed to stay here remember dumbass" "ohhh yaaa" Jack said "ok I'm gonna go for a drive and let you talk or have sex or whatever can I borrow your car Jack" "sure".

Jack closed the door "I'm so sorry Bells" "Jacki it ok" "are you sure I mean I've messed up so many times" he said as he Hugged me "Jack you haven't messed up anything I've had an amazing time with you" I reassured him "really" he said with relief "yea".i kissed him and then he hugged me "so what are we gonna do with the brother situation" I said "I mean if you want you can stay ~" I cut him off "oh im staying i hate seeing Iris after sex she always has this grin it's disgusting" he laughed.

                                *****

When Quinn came back he said "Jack mom and dad are coming over" "what" he screamed.I took Jacks hand and brought him to his room "wow you wanna fuck while my brothers in the apartment dirty dirty girl" he said "Jack I'm being serious we have been on like what 2~3 dates and your parents are coming over and I don't even have a car to drive what am I going to do" "Bells calm down it's ok I'll drive you home and I'll get Luke and we'll be ok". I grabbed my stuff and we ran to he elevator and went down to the parking lot and when we came out of the elevator we saw Jacks parents,his mom saw me "so your the girl my sons been talking about" "hi I'm Bella" I say as she comes to Hug me and I shake his dads hand. "Ok so I need to get Bella home so I'll see you guys when I'm back" he said then we started walking to the car.

Once me got to the car he stopped me and hugged me "I'm so sorry that happened" "it's ok" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes I kissed him. We got into the car and he put his hand on my thigh.once we got to my house he parked and we went to the door when we got in we went to Iris room and we heard sex noises I nocked and Jack told Luke " get ready mom and dad and Huggy are in there apartment waiting"five minutes later Luke came out and asked jack "5 more minutes I just have to ask Iris something" "fine" he said.I took his hand and brought him to my room and kissed him "thanks for calming me down earlier I was about to have a panic attack" "no problem bells" after that we kissed bit more until we heard a nock on the door

******

Jack and Luke have left and me and Iris are watching modern family and eating popcorn "what did Luke ask you earlier" "oh he asked if I wanted to go the game against his brother" "did you say yes" "yeah I'm going to meet his parents!" "But you guys aren't even dating" "yea abt that we are" "omg I'm so happy for you babe"