11

Couple days later

It's been a couple days since I saw jack.I really missed him.i mean we did text and call every five second but I missed him.

Hughes

Bella
I've missed you

Hughes
I've missed you more❤️
Do you want to hang out today

Bella
Sure I'm not doing anything

Hughes
Can I pick you up now

Bella
Sure!!

Hughes
On my way

The second I heard the doorbell ring I got up in excitement I ran to open it and I immediately hugged jack.I've missed him so much I've missed his eyes,his lip,and his presence.what the fuck is happening to me I falling for this man so hard we're not even dating and I think I love him WHAT THE FUCK!!

He had flowers in his hand and gave them to me I put them in a vase.when we got to his car he opened the door for me. "I've missed you so much" I said "I've missed you to" "so what are we doing" "it's a surprise" "uuu okkk".when we got there he took out a blanket and food."are you gonna murder me" "no no no" "if I would kill somebody it wouldn't be you" "who would it be then" "Luke or Quinn probably". He laid the blanket down and he had another blanket with him to put over us cause it was a bit cold. I was really cold but I wasn't gonna tell Jack that "you're shivering" "no I'm not" yea I am "yes you are here take my hoodie" while he took his hoodie off his shirt lifted a little,can't say I didn't like that. "No no you'll be cold" "Bella take the hoodie your shivering" "No you'll be cold" I sat up and Jack put the hoodie on me.i was trying to take it off but jack kept putting it back on me "stop taking the hoodie off" he said while laughing "no you'll be cold" "I don't care if I'm cold as long as you're warm" "awwwww" .we were on a hill "who ever gets down the hill faster wins" "wins what?"i asked "Ok if I win I get a kiss with tongue"he said with the biggest smile ever "ok if I win you have to take me shopping" "ok deal"he said."one...two...~"before I said three he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes "ahhhhhhh".When we got to the end he put me down and I was laughing my ass off and so was he. "I'm owed a kiss" "and I'm owed a shopping spree" "uh not really" "oh yes really"I said while walking towards him when I got to him we where so close together it was really comforting being held in his arms idk why.We started to kiss well make out with a lot of tongue I mean a lot my arms on his necks and his hand on my ass.He put his hand right under my ass and hinted for me to jump I wrapped my legs around his waist while we made out for a bit more.it started to rain he put me down "let me get something from the car" he said he came back with a hoodie on "go to the car I'm gonna get the blankets" while he went to get the blankets in the car I started to dance in the rain when he came back "what are you doing you're gonna get sick" I ran up to him "come dance with me in the rain" "no will get sick" "pretty please with a cherry on top pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Jackiiiiiiiii" "fine" "YAYYYY". I pulled him and started to jump up and down and dance with Jack.While we where dancing I got cotte in his eyes and I stopped dancing and so did he we just looked in each other's eyes with the biggest smile on both of are faces "Bella will you be my girlfriend" "yes".

We started to kiss until we heard lightning.we ran to the car soaked we dried up with the blankets he gave me his phone to play music I put in taylor swift and started to sing right where you left me It's one of my favorites songs

When we got to his penthouse I didn't feel so good I think I got sick from the rain. "I don't feel so good" I said "I think it because of the rain" at that point we where in the living room "told you,you would've gotten sick" he said, I sneezed multiple times

When we got to his room .Jack had gotten in bed "Jack I'm gonna go home I don't want to get you sick" I said "I don't care if you're sick I want to be with you" "awww that so cute" I said after I gave him a peck on the cheek.he gave me his shirt to wear,he had on pj pants with no top.Jack top less is very hot.i got in bed with him and he tried to kiss me but i turned my head I didn't want to get him sick.When i looked back at him he had a sad face

Jacks face

I tried to make it long hope you like it😘