5

When we got to Sam's cafe and we had lunch,we talked we laughed I had a really good time.When we go to the car he opened the car door for me "such a gentleman Hughes" "your welcome".He put his hand on my thigh when he put his hand on my leg I immediately got butterflies.When we got to my apartment I went to see if Iris and Luke were here they weren't so I texted her.

                                         Iris 👹

                                                                             Bella
                                                 Bitch where are you

Iris👹
I'm with Luke

                                                                         Bella
                                                                       Okkkkk

                                        *****

"Iris and Luke are hanging out"I tell Jack "ok"he says while he sits down on the couch .I  was straddled on his lap and I really liked it .We start to make out very passionately I felt his tongue in my mouth and it gives me butterflies."God ur hot"he said looking at me up and down.He takes his shirt off "Damn"I say I guess I didn't get a good look last night he chuckled and kissed me and helped me take my shirt off.He gets up holding me, my legs around his waist I've gone never felt like this before I've never liked liked someone this much.

We were making out then his phone buzzed "Oh it's my mom,I won't answer it" "no no answer it" "are you sure" "yeah don't worry".He answered it "hey mom" I heard his mom on the phone."hey jack,Luke told me your with that girl you've been telling me about" "Awww you've been telling your mom about me"."Mom I'll talk to you later" " ok I love you" "love you to"he said."ur mom seems so nice ".

                                     *****

Instagram

@bellasmith69