002

Start writing your story

After Sousuke and I gobbled our meals, it felt like we had single-handedly devoured an entire horse

After Sousuke and I gobbled our meals, it felt like we had single-handedly devoured an entire horse. My stomach started to gurgle like an overfilled balloon, ready to burst at any moment. Honestly, starting a meal on an empty stomach with ice cream before my actual bento was a decision that should come with a warning label: "May cause immediate regret and diarrhea."

As I tried to get up to clean our mess, I felt like a penguin attempting its first waddle. Sousuke wasn't doing much better; he looked like he was contemplating to waddle towards the bathroom instead of the cafeteria's exit. With our bellies full and a glint of guilt in our eyes, we cleaned up our mess and waddled over to a corner where it had a sign that screamed in big, bold letters: "CLEAN AS YOU GO."

"Remind me next time to never eat ice cream before an actual lunch..." Sousuke groaned, He swayed slightly and his face a shade paler all while clutching his stomach,

"Come on Sousuke! We still gotta go to the faculty room!" I urged him, trying to drag him away,

As we made our way down to Teiko's halls, we turned right, heading towards the corridors of the faculty room. We were caught up in our Teiko High rants session. Even Sousuke, a student from Teiko since elementary, couldn't wrap his brain around the idea of graduating from Teiko with flying colo—

"Ouch!" I yelped, tenderly cradling my shoulders that had just been rudely introduced to someone's chest. As I looked up to unleash a hundreds of complaints, I found myself staring into the face of the culprit, a towering figure who seemed to have mistaken me for a human bowling pin.

"Hey, bro, next time use your eyes, not your shoulders!" I huffed, my irritation clearly tinging out.

Oh...

The hell he is staring me at?

Okay Tsuchigumo, stop. It's not even your fault, you have the right to be angry!

The red-haired person stared down at Tsuchigumo with such intensity that it felt like the air between them was sizzling. If looks could kill, Tsuchigumo's head would have already rolled to the floor. The redhead's eyes were so wide and wild, they looked like they might pop out of his skull.