Turn Up 🔥

October 2016

"Sounds like you been through a lot little bro..." Nick talked to fave to face with NCT's Stefan Chen, former JYP trainee turned SM Rookie.

"It's been a crazy ride since I left JYP. I almost felt like giving up on life, but someone mentioned SM Entertainment and I went there and auditioned. I met some really good people who I share with. They're my brothers for life!" Stefan puffed his chest with pride.

"That's great to hear you're doing well. Last time I saw you were helping out Tzuyu deal with the drama with the flag incident." Nick said recalling the controversy that brought the issue of national identity in Taiwan. The incident reignited tension between the two Chinas and poor Tuzyu was caught in the middle.

The Chou brothers, Stefan, J Sheon, and Tanghao all poured their emotional support for their fellow Taiwanese little sister.

Yifan has been in the news lately for his outspoken views on Korean treatment on Chinese idols, something that nearly cost Yifan his career.

"That stalker was crazy to try to cancel you for what you said. It was all facts! Koreans don't treat foreigners very well. I wanted to say that shit a long time ago. You got bigger balls than I thought." Nick laughed.

"I'm mad cuz this girl involved my pops when I wasn't the best of terms!! I had to fly all the way to Taiwan to fix all this shit!"

"And now you're speaking with your pops. Sure, it was kinda fucked up but it forced you to reconnect with your parent. When you get to my age you wished to have your parents with you every day. I'm sure he has his problems all I'm saying is try to understand him." Nick got as he stretched his legs.

"I can't believe you're not gonna be with us xiongdi. I was hoping to perform alongside ya in the Korean variety shows."

"I've running this game since 2008. It's time for the little homies to take over. We won't gone for long, but I wanna do my own thing. If you're ever in Taipei you're free to hangout." Nick said finally preparing for another video shoot.

With the help of Stefan who produced the track Nickthereal wanted to let Taiwan what's up.

They call me N to the I C K
Zi wo jie shao If thats ok
So fly so clean
Balmain Alexander Mcqueen

So fresh so clean
Zhun bei hao I'm about to kill this beat
Hands up! Drinks down!
Kan dao wu chi gei ta tiao jin qu Let's go

Everybody, everybody everybody
Everybody turn it up!
Everybody, everybody everybody
Everybody turn it up!
Let go!

Xi huan zhe zhong gan jue jiu gen zhe jie zou Go crazy
Guan ta ji dian jin wan wo jiu shi yao Go crazy
Wo ba chong pai da sui wo rang di yin fa wei
Guan ta ji dian jin wan wo jiu shi yao Go crazy

Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!

I got this I got this! What? Nick is back?
Party people can't wait for another the hot track!
Yi wei shi shui shang ci ting wan hai bu gou
Here I come, here I go NICKTHEREAL 4sho

Hold up! Hold up! Back up! Back up!
Shui ye zhua bu zhu wo Turn my swag up!
Zuo zi ji So what? wo feng kuang So what?
Ren sheng zhi you yi ci Turn down for what?

Got versace on my neck "Everyday all day"
I got papers in the bank "Self made all the way"
L.A. to Taipei "HK all day"
Guan ta xian zai ji dian "I'm about to go H.A.M"

Everybody, everybody everybody
Everybody turn it up!
Everybody, everybody everybody
Everybody turn it up!
Let go!

Xi huan zhe zhong gan jue jiu gen zhe jie zou Go crazy
Guan ta ji dian jin wan wo jiu shi yao Go crazy
Wo ba chong pai da sui wo rang di yin fa wei
Guan ta ji dian jin wan wo jiu shi yao Go crazy

Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!

Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up! Turn up!
Turn up!

Music end

Note:

I'm aware that I've done this in Stefan Chen's story but was when I didn't consider writing a whole series of these stories. I'm going to retcon the original version and have our Taiwanee Dragon sing it instead. After all, it was his song...