Feifei Dance

April 2015

Wang Feifei got ready for her dance shoot. She was always known for her sexy dance performances, inspired by artists like Jolin Tsai. She developed a toned, curvy body from the years of training. Not only she was sexy, but had the gracefulness of a woman with class. Taught by parents to be polite towards guests, she used her experience to lead the group. While she isn't dancing she is drinking herbal tea, something that annoys Tanghao from time to time.

Speaking of Tanghao he was there in the back watching her move. He watched in pure admiration at his sexy woman. She always gave him lap dance session whenever she wanted to seduce him. He just sit there memorized by her beauty. Although many women go crazy for Nick's visuals, Feifei was the real goddess.

"That was fantastic over there Jiejie you really are the definition of sexy." Tanghao kissed her lips, handing her water. She took a few gulps cooling herself down.

"I know Tanghao, you say that every single day when we're together."

"It's true. You are the best woman I have ever gotten the pleasure of meeting. I know you're gonna do great out there Jiejie." Tanghao embraced her with pure love. Feifei grinned, feeling the love from her gentleman.

"I'm so blessed to have Tanghao in my life..." She felt happy the rest of the day.