Making a stage at the Mama's

December 2016

Tanghao and Feifei was standing at the backstage where a few dozen of Chinese and Taiwanese artists were preparing to make their grand appearance. Hosted by F(x) Victoria Song, titled "C-Pop Exhibition" the purpose was to showcase Chinese music to Korean audiences. Inspired by his former junior's message of Chinese unity, the biggest artists have joined together for one big show.

That included Nickthereal, Wang Feifei, EXO's Lay, Eric Chou, and Zitao, F(x)'s Guigui, CNBLUE's Bii Shijun, Jay Chou, Spexial, Popu Lady, and Jia. In fact, there was a sense of tension between Fei and Jia. She looked visibly nervous, exchanging glances at her. Jia remained impassive crossing her arms impatiently. 

"Relax Jiejie it's all right." He assured her grabbing her hand.

"It's so cool we're all going to participate together. I'm not fully ready for this!" Guigui psyched herself up.

"It's so cool getting to perform with you xiongdi." Eric Chou smiled.

"Yo this is too crazy to process!! Jay Chou? Fuck man I'm losing my mind right now!" Zitao said shaking Yixing with excitement.

"Calm down Zitao we're in the presence of our seniors!" Yixing scolded him.

"It's incredible to see so many Chinese idols in Korea. It was only a decade ago where Korea looked up to us for music and now it's the other way around." Jay Chou stated.

"It's how it's been since I moved here. It was a way different industry than how it is now. Trust me xiongdi that a lot of things changed." Tanghao said.

"Hsingche is the new man of greater China right now!" Zitao embraced him.

"That's putting it generously, but I am glad more people are knowing my name. You have been one of my idols Jay Chou sir. I listened to your music when I was a child." Hsingche said.

"You're our biggest inspiration xiongdi, hell you inspired a generation. We got a handful fresh talent in SM, a dozen of them Chinese. We like the new hub for Chinese talent." Zitao laughed.

"Same here for us. We have about three juniors who in a boy group. You might know J Sheon, he's a fellow junior from my agency." Tanghao said.

"That's so amazing to hear. I wish you juniors success." Jay Chou said to all of them.

Victoria Song officially began the speech saying his honored she was to be here and relayed her experience working in a foreign industry. From hearing various reactions, she pleaded Korean audiences to be respectful and to give them a chance. And finally, the show began. Jay Chou started the show playing one of his recent songs and the Chinese idols in the audience were left shocked. Local groups like Popu Lady and Spexial performed their bits showing how long the Taiwanese idol industry has been.

Finally, Feifei entered the stage with her Chinese rendition of Fantasy. Almost immediately she stunned the audience with her sexy performance. Tanghao was there admiring her sexy dance. There was something her that screamed sexy. Maybe it was the way she was being down, moving her hips with those hula hoops.

"My Jiejie is so sexy..." He marveled at her sexy performance.

[Intro]
现在开始这非梦非醒
探索未知的谜底

[Verse 1]
那杯边的唇印隐约未散去
他们窃窃私语偷瞄向我这里
不要急 不要急 不要急
控制住你本能的反应
锁定我周围三公分之内的距离
眼影高跟勾着你想要入侵
你的眼神好像四处寻找禁区
不要急 不要急 不要急
到底是谁事先入了戏
画面开始变慢眼神也渐渐迷离