🇹🇼 Epilogue: Moving Home 🇹🇼

February 2017

Tanghao and Feifei were at the Korean airport saying their goodbyes towards respective colleagues.

"I can't you're leaving us guys. I never thought I would feel sad. I mean we were like an unstoppable crew not too long ago. Why do things have to end?..." Wooyoung started to cry.

"We've been through so much over the eight plus years. It feels as if we debuted yesterday." Junho said feeling sad.

"Thanks for being such a positive person. I shared so many laughs with you. Come to Thailand one of these days!" Nichkhun said in English.

"I'll miss you by bro!! You're a jackass at times, but you're my bro!!" Taecyeon patted his back.

"Guys don't be dramatic. We're gonna do our final show next month!!" Tanghao said with a sigh.

"But it feels you're leaving us. We won't be together like that for some time being. You were the hyung who always brought the energy." Chansung stated.

"Y'all got your duties here in Korea, I can't change that for you. Just live your life and we'll come visit every month. We're your friends at the end of the day." Junsu said.

"Yes please visit us unnie! I'll will always remember everything you've done for me. You taught me how to be confident that I CAN do this!! I know people were more focused on me, but you were the real idol." Bae Suzy said with a teary smile.

"We'll never forget the kindness you share with us. You were such a kickass leader for the past seven years. We will support you here!!" Min said with a thumbs up.

Tanghao started to cry as the reality he will not see them often started to hit him. This really felt like a proper goodbye. So many things happened since he moved to Korea. Although initially regretting his decision, he started to build a close bond. He would've never got to meet the love of his life if he never made the choice to move. It was time to move on to greater pastures.

"Gamsahabnida, for everything you've done. We promise we will keep you in our hearts. We will never forget everything that happened here and we wish you the best on your own lives. Please come to Taiwan if you have time. We love you." Tanghao blew a farewell kiss towards everyone.

"We will always remember you. Please visit us!" Feifei wipes her tears as she too blew a farewell kiss towards the audience. The crew watches them enter the airplane before it made its inevitable flight towards Taiwan.

Hours later it touched Taipei to a massive crowd of hundreds as fans poured in their support. They held sings of Nick and Fei's group photo from the Mama Awards. Feifei dressed in a red dress and fancy hat waved at the audience. Tanghao who sported a pair of shades and a fine trench coat and gloves gave a peace gesture. They really were that celebrity couple it seems.

"Welcome to Taiwan my baby Tanghao and Feifei you look so divine..." Billie Wang, mother of Nick Chou sent her men to carry their bags as they entered the limousine.

"I'm so happy to see you mother. We missed you!!" Tanghao kissed her hand.

"My baby boy looks so incredible handsome today as expected of you. I sincerely enjoy the color of your dress red definitely suits you well Feifei." His mom gave her blessings.

"It warms for you to say that auntie. I look forward moving in with your son. I hope you get to see my parents one day. They have been wanting to meet you."

"Give them my regards that we should a formal greeting. Perhaps they're in the mood seafood as a fellow islander to another!!" His mother chuckled.

Feifei leaned her head against Tanghao smiling in one of the most blissful smiles she has ever felt. It is as she can finally rest in peace with the man she loves the most. She held his hand very firmly.

"Xie xie for being my gentleman Tanghao-di. My love for you is bigger than you can comprehend. I look forward the day we say our wedding vows..." She said gently kissing close to his lip.

"I love you too Feifei-jie. Xie xie for being my woman and I can't wait when we get married. For now, let's enjoy our new lives together." Tanghao said kissing her forehead very gently as they look forward to their new lives together.

End of Book 1

It's been an incredible journey to watch since the beginning. 2pm was one of the groups I stabbed since I got into Kpop twelve years ago. I watched them become one of the beloved to their enlistment. I will wait for them to come back yet again and Nick Chou is such a great artist you should Stan especially if you're a Hip Hop head like me. For now I'll close this story. I promise I'll continue one day until then stan 2pm and stan Nickthereal!!! ;)