Chapter 4

Sitting at the Slytherin's table, Harry felt terribly bored. The day passed, and Harry became more and more fed up with the uniform pompousness of the children in this house. Maybe they really were bad seeds of Hogwarts as others have said. But Harry couldn't admit it, because that would be like saying he was also a bad seed, since he was also a Slytherin.

In just one month, a lot has happened. Harry moved out of the orphanage completely and moved to live permanently at the Peverell mansion. It was a nice place, and Harry felt it was quite unfair to call it a mansion. To be more precise, it was a castle, large, majestic and beautiful, and had everything Harry needed inside.

He went out a few times, but most of the time Harry locked himself in the mansion, improving his knowledge of the wizarding world by reading books. The number of books he bought from Diagon Alley helped him a lot, but it was still nothing compared to the private library inside the mansion. There were a lot of books in the library, and even though Harry was a fast reader, he had only read an eighth of the books inside. But it was okay, he brought a lot to Hogwarts to read, and if he finished reading he could ask his house-elves to bring other books.

And when the day came, Harry just had to go to the train station, then go to Hogwarts like other children. He simply found an empty cabin, then locked it from the inside and slept until he got there.

The sorting ritual was boring the fuck out of him, and after what felt like half an hour, the ugly hat shouted 'Slytherin' and freed Harry from the boring wait. Maybe he should have thought harder about the hat's choice and asked for another house, but at that time he was tired of waiting.

So yeah, the result was he was stuck with Slytherin, the most hated house in Hogwarts. Yay.

The only good thing about that was he met Professor Snape again, since he was head of Slytherin. But the Professor ignored him, and Harry immediately thought of a few ways to stop the man from continuing to do so.

Harry had to share a dorm room with five other boys, and it annoyed him, a lot. Sure, the room was larger than it looked from the outside, and the six beds in the room weren't very close together, but that still annoyed Harry. He heard that in Slytherin's dorm there were a few single-person rooms, but they were usually for the head boy or head girl or the Slytherin's quidditch captain. So yeah, what a fucking life.

His roommates didn't make it any better. The platinum-haired boy was acting like a brat and constantly boasting about his father, while the two boys who were like his servants continued to stupidly follow along.

The Zabini kid was arrogant and looked at others with half-hearted eyes, well, Harry had to admit that that attitude reminded him of himself. But anyway, Harry did not enjoy that boy.

The last one, something something Nott, was a little better, when he didn't say anything and seemed like a loner. But still, Harry could still see a bit of arrogance and complacency in his eyes, like all the other Slytherin students.

There was nothing Harry could do, and he could only endure. Well, maybe it would get better, Harry doubted it, but still.

He only had two classes on the first day, but they were fine enough. Transfiguration and Charms were easy enough, and Harry felt it was pointless that he had to waste time participating in them. He had skimmed over the knowledge of year one, and everything that was taught in year one, Harry was able to do by the time he was six years old. So yeah, boring.

He was the first person to be able to perfectly turn a match into a needle, as well as the first person to be able to use 'Lumos'. Both Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick were extremely impressed with his outstanding abilities, and they gave him five points each, for a total of ten points for Slytherin on the first day of class. Harry was quite satisfied with that, and it earned him strange looks from the students in his house.