Ring, Ring

~~ PART 1 ~~

The Sun rises in the distance, above the sea. Its glow reflects on the hut that Firey and Leafy had built. It's complete now, as it's been a couple of months since they had first came here.

The two of them had done a lot- they built two chairs, a table, and a window. Leafy went out to pick some more berries when Firey suddenly called her inside.

"Hey Fireball! What's up?" Leafy asked, looking at the glowing orange object standing in front of her.

"It's uh... getting kind of boring around here. Don't you think?" Firey asked, 

"Yeah. I've uhh... actually thought that for a long time... haha..." Leafy admitted, chuckling.

"Now... uh... I'm not sure if that other competition is over yet... but... I think it's been long enough so that we can at least... well... TRY calling them."

"Yeah... I think so too."

Leafy and Firey turned towards the phone- which had now laid in the corner of their hut. It had started to grow a small- but noticeable army of dust around the bottom of it. 

They looked at each other, nodded in agreement, and picked up the phone.

~~ PART 2 ~~

"Hey."

"...Firey?"

"Yeah, Pin. it's me."

"How's it going on that island? We haven't heard from you in such a long time!"

"It's going just swell, we've made a hut, a table, a chair, and we've managed to find several berries! It's just..."

"What is it, Firey?"

"We were wondering if you guys wanted to join us, if... of course... you aren't too busy with your competition..."

"Oh~ don't worry Firey, Two's show is over! It kind of just ended, which makes you calling us perfect timing!"

"Oh! Well, that's good! Well, uh... do you guys know where we are?"

"I think we'll find a way, we'll just do the same thing you guys did! I'll get Coiny. I'll see you guys in about a week!"

~~ PART 3 ~~

Leafy looked at him nervously. "I think we have to keep in touch with them on their journey to us. It might take them a bit- you know, to get to where we are."

"That might be the case, but at least we won't be alone!" Firey chuckled, putting his hand on her shoulder. 

She quickly moved back, worried he would 'burn her'. He forgot for a second, and laughed nervously.

So, they decided to do something for them. 

They gathered leaves, used the color from some berry juice, and made a sign for them. After all, they've only had each other for company for all this time- It would be a nice change for the both of them- they haven't seen their friends in what feels like... such a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! It's me again lolololol

I'm doing these excerpts because I think it's a cool idea (also seen in fear garden)

But after this chapter, we'll finally get some Coiny and Pin in this fanfic!!!

Also, this is 500 words! (This is at least 20 words)

See you soon,

- Naily44