The Board Walk

Coiny and Pin hadn't seen Firey nor Leafy for days. However, things couldn't be going better for the two of them.

With Firey's excess wood, Pin and Coiny began to build a Boardwalk- as like an "Entrance" to their Dream Island.

"Is this long enough?" Coiny asked, extending his arms. The Boardwalk so far was about 8 feet.

"I don't think so. We're expecting about 20 people to show up at a time, so maybe 40 feet will do!"

"What?!" Coiny exclaimed, absolutely flabbergasted by this news, "That's gonna take us such a long time!"

"Don't worry, Coiny! Let me call Leafy and ask her a small question."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leafy?"

"Hey, Pin!"

"Mind if I invite someone over to the island?"

"Uh... who?"

"... Just a moment."

Pin put down the phone. "Coiny! Who should we invite over?!"

"I... uh... GAH! I don't know!"

"Maybe Needle?"

"No... she betrayed me back in the old BFDIA-"

"Don't talk about that." Pin said, sternly.

"Oh... yeah... right. Sorry..." Coiny said, scratching his head, "W-Wait, what if we invite one of Firey and Leafy's friends? That might serve as a good surprise for them!"

"Yeah, but who?"

Coiny sat on the short boardwalk, thinking to himself.

"I have the perfect Idea!"

"Leafy, we know exactly who to invite. Trust me, you won't regret it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyloooooo

Yup, Short Chapter- but fun to make!

Hope y'all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing! I know stuff hasn't come out in a while (relating to this particular fanfic)- but I just wanted to say again-

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

- Naily444