✦Character Information✦

This is a non-canon fanfiction written for fun so please pardon any and all inaccuracies thank you! :)

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

•Name: Hydrangea Wisteria

-Meaning: Named after the flower Hydrangea, often used to indicate gratitude, apology, heartfelt, or emotion.

•Birthday: April 25

•Age: 19

•Height: 178cm or 5'8 (ends up around 5'10 with her sandals)

•Rank: Kinoto (Later becomes Sanemi's tsugoku)

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂

Appearance: Hydrangea has wavy, jet-black hair cascading down her back, meticulously braided yet rebellious tendrils escape to frame her face. Icy blue eyes gleam with determination, accentuated by a subtle crimson hue of eyeshadow. Freckles scatter across her cheeks, complementing the peachy tint of her lips. A jagged claw scar etches its mark on the side of her face. A single helix earring glints in the faintest light at the tip of her ear, complimented by a tassel earring hanging from her lobe, purple in color.

Dressed in a traditional black demon slayer uniform. She wears a light blue haori, adorned with wispy clouds and mist, hinting at the ethereal grace with which she moves through the shadows. In her presence, one can sense the calm before the storm. Around her neck lies a pendant, which was once the hearth of a temple. Standing tall, she wears platformed sandals with a ribbon delicately tied around her ankles.

Author's depiction of Hydrangea (Credits to Djarn's Character Maker on PICREW)

Breathing Style (ty chatGPT)

≻───────── ⋆✩⋆ ─────────≺

Notes: Cloud Breathing requires physical mastery AND a deep understanding of the intangible essence of the clouds. Practitioners must cultivate a tranquil mind and keen awareness of their surroundings to harness the power of this ancient breathing style fully.

Origin of the Breath:

**Breath of Clouds - Technique for Dual Wielders**

**Origin of the Breath:**

Cloud Breathing, originating from slayers on the ragged peaks where clouds dance freely. Practitioners of this style train tirelessly to synchronize their movements with the fluidity of mist, mastering the art of dual wielding to strike with the unpredictability of shifting clouds. Cloud Masters, revered for their mastery of the skies, pass down this ancient breath style, teaching disciples to harness the limitless potential of the clouds.