Chapter IV

Each of them took a deep breath and entered their chosen doors, the obsidian crystals around their necks glowing faintly as they disappeared into the unknown. Sunoo hesitated for a moment before opening his door, feeling the weight of the task ahead pressing down on him. Just as he was about to step through, Suho's voice called out to him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Sunoo," Suho said, his tone solemn and filled with a mixture of concern and encouragement. "Your mission will have a great effect on the success of this task. You will face unimaginable hardships, but you must remain strong. The fate of Elyxion, Etherea, and all the worlds rests on your shoulders, kid. Be strong."

Sunoo turned to look at Suho, the weight of his words sinking in. He could feel the immense responsibility bearing down on him, but there was also a spark of determination igniting within him. He took a deep breath, feeling the reassuring warmth of the obsidian crystal against his chest.

"I understand, Suho," Sunoo replied, his voice steady despite the storm of emotions swirling inside him. "I won't let you down. I won't let anyone down."

Suho nodded, a faint smile playing on his lips. "I believe in you, Sunoo. Remember, no matter how dark it gets, the light of the crystals will guide you. Trust in yourself and in the bond you share with your friends. That will be your greatest strength."

With those parting words, Sunoo turned back to the door, his resolve solidifying. He stepped through, feeling a rush of cold air and a swirl of light enveloping him. As the door closed behind him, the world around him shifted, and he found himself standing in a vast, desolate landscape.

The sky above was a turbulent mix of dark clouds and streaks of lightning, casting an eerie glow over the barren ground. In the distance, he could see the faint outline of a towering structure, its silhouette barely visible through the swirling mists.

Sunoo squared his shoulders, feeling the weight of Suho's words pressing down on him. He knew that this trial would test him in ways he couldn't yet imagine, but he was ready. He had to be.

With determination burning in his heart, he began to walk towards the distant structure, each step bringing him closer to his destiny. He could feel the obsidian crystal around his neck pulsing with a steady rhythm, a comforting reminder of the support and belief that Suho and his friends had in him.

As Sunoo vanished into the void, Suho turned to the two holy angels standing by. "Wonwoo, Jun, I have a different task for you. Sunoo and the others will be needing lots of help, and this mission can only be accomplished by you two. Have you heard of the four universe gods?"

Jun's eyes widened in surprise, a mix of awe and curiosity lighting up his face. "They are holy beasts who ascended into godhood," he began, recounting the ancient legend. "A long time ago, before the era of the ultimate deity and the goddess of creation, a war raged among the beast gods, each fighting for dominance. The god of destruction emerged victorious, threatening the balance of all realms."

Suho nodded and continued. "To counter this threat, the four holy gods of the north, south, east, and west banded together. They managed to overthrow and seal the god of destruction, but peace remained elusive as other beast gods vied for power. To end the chaos, the four holy gods united their strength and created the ultimate deity. From their collective breath emerged the goddess of creation, Goddess Hyolyn. With their task complete, they ascended to Nirvana, each taking turns to govern the seasons and maintain balance."

Wonwoo and Jun listened intently, understanding the gravity of the history shared. Suho's face grew serious as he continued. "The power of the four universe gods is paramount in maintaining the equilibrium of the realms. Their influence is woven into the very existence of our worlds. However, the seal of the god of destruction has begun to weaken due to the rising threats and his army is taking form, spreading evil and taking over realm after realms."