Reality ☾

All I remember was Niki coming in and inserting a vaccine injection into me making me pass out.

I fell asleep but I didn't sleep at all as I kept on having weird dreams here and then till I finally woke up.

My eyes open slowly adjusting to the light of the room. I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds and tried to look around. I tried to move but I felt a low pain in my side as I touched it I soon remembered what had happened yesterday.

I look around and see Niki looking at me. I get startled a bit as I saw him there. I looked at myself wondering why he was staring at me like that when I realized I was only in my underwear. I pulled the covers up quickly as I tried to look away from embarrassment.

Don't need to be shy... I have seen more with other woman than with you.

With other woman not with me! Where are my clothes? I asked him.

I burned them! They were dirty and covered in dry blood! They were useless as well. I got you some that you can try on! He stood up and took some clothes out from the closet and laid them infront of me.

Pick one the one you like the most! I'll head out now! He closed the door behind him as he left you uncovered yourself to take a look at your wound. It hurts a lot you could barely even stand up but you tired your best.

You put on the dress trying to make as little movement as possible as you also hurried as every move you made made your wound hurt a bit more than before

You sat back down pressing on your wound trying to move slowly as you hear a knock on the door. You stood silent not wanting to do anything with anyone at this moment you tried to lay down as you noticed they didn't knock again.

You lay back looking at the ceiling closing your eyes finally getting some alone time until you heard a knock on the door once again.

Yes? You barely wanted to respond back as you were too lazy to do so.

Niki entered as he saw you gave already changed into something.

Do you want to meet the others? They are waiting for you! He said looking at you while staying behind the door.