Uncontrollable ☾

⚠️
In the beginning of the times vampires were all around the world.  But everything changed as humans began to take over.

“Sunoo?” You call his name. He came in to your room.

“Where's everyone? You got out of bed. They went out and they will be back by midnight!”

“Really? Why till midnight?”

“They went to hunt and do some things..... Why?” he asked approaching you. As he got closer he put  one of his hands around your waist pulling you closer.

“Hey what are you doing?” You asked as you tried to get away from him.

“Nothing that you don't want me to do!” He responded. You both stood silent looking at each other.

“You look so beautiful!” He said and he leaned in for a kiss. You kissed him back as you felt something in your stomach beginning to form you felt butterflies as he planted a kiss on your lips. You pull away as you saw him smiling.

“Why are you smiling?” you ask

“Your checks are red! Maybe because you're blushing if I'm right?” you looked down as fast as you could as you giggle a bit.

“I'm not.... It's probably hot in here that's why!” he sat on your bed laughing. “Do I make you blush when I kiss you? Tell me!”

“No!....” You sat next to him.

“What can I do? Can I go out or not?” You asked as you looked at him. “You can't go out yet you should wait for some days!” he looked down.

“I know you might get bored and I'm sorry for it but we need to keep you safe!....”

You feel better when someone who never showed any love now shows it.

“Thank you sunoo....”

“For what?” He said as he turned his face to look at you.

(Note it's been a fat minute since I did a smut so please bear w me here.....)

You quickly pressed your lips on his sinking into a passionate kiss. You felt his hands grab your head as he pushed you down to your bed. You felt him get on top of you. He pulled away wanting to take his shirt off. You push him and get on top of him fully ripping his shirt if he lean in for a kiss as he brought his hands to rip apart your clothes leaving you with your undergarments on. He traced his hand on your body as you began grinding on him. You felt the good sensation building up in your clitoris and you rubbed against him. He quickly got on top of you as he took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants he took them off leaving himself in his boxers. He quickly kissed you again before heading down to your neck planting soft kisses.

The kisses quickly turned into hickeys as he marked your neck you felt one of his hands touching your one of your breasts playing with it while the other hand undid your bra. he took it off revealing you to him. He took a look at you before he began to kiss one of them while playing with the other one with his hand. You mean of the pleasure he gave you. You felt your pussy get wet while imagining what he would do to you. You felt his hands pull you up as he was now standing in front of you. You quickly knew what he want you do to but you didn't know what to do exactly.

“I don't know how to...” You said as you look up to him.

“I'll guide you” he said as he pulled his boxers down revealing his big cock in front of you. Pre-cum coming out you saw that he was much bigger than you felt while you were grinding on him.

“Touch it” he commanded. You brought your hands up to his cock like a woman in a porn video would and began to massage it. You heard him let out a moan as he closed his eyes. You rubbed your thumb against his tip making him throw his head back you spread the pre-cum around his cock and brought your tongue against it licking it. This made sunoo even more needy as every minute passed. You felt like every second his cock became even more bigger. You brought the tip of his cock to your mouth trying to take it in but your could only do a bit since you didn't have much experience.