1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Zhang Fenghe hasn't been to the bar for a long time since he fell in love with Feng Ye. Looking at the man who dragged her out to get drunk, her best friend Zhao Li couldn't help but complain: "Zhang Fenghe, look at you now, you should really ask Feng Ye to come and take a good look at your true face." "

Lili, don't make fun of me, I'm really in a bad mood." Zhang Fenghe said as he drank another big gulp.

"What's wrong? Feng Ye made you angry again?" Zhao Li looked at his miserable look and felt a little bit sorry for him. "I told you a long time ago, don't be too obsessed with Feng Ye. Who is he? He is handsome and has a good family background. He has seen all kinds of men. How could he like you? You are so stupid and foolish to chase him for seven years..."

"Seven years..." Zhang Fenghe smiled bitterly, "Seven years, I thought that even if a person is cold, seven years should be enough."

"So, I didn't mean to hurt you when I advised you to let go before." Zhao Li sighed.

"Lili, you know, if Feng Ye and Lu Yiming weren't together, I wouldn't let go..."

"I know, I know." Zhao Li nodded, and then asked in surprise: "What? You said Feng Ye and Lu Yiming were together? When did it happen?"

"It happened today." Zhang Fenghe said.

"... No wonder you dragged me out to commit suicide." Zhao Li rolled her eyes, not knowing how to comfort Zhang Fenghe for a moment.

He was not qualified to help settle the bad debt between Zhang Fenghe and Feng Ye.

Zhang Fenghe loved Feng Ye to death, which was something that everyone in their circle of friends knew clearly. The two met in college, and Zhang Fenghe fell in love with Feng Ye at first sight, and since then began a long road of pursuit.

Feng Ye was a rich man, and he looked down on Zhang Fenghe, who was inferior to him in appearance, family background and talent. He was always cold to Zhang Fenghe. For him, Zhang Fenghe even changed his lifestyle. Knowing what type of person Feng Ye liked, he tried to become the type of person he liked.

Feng Ye likes boys who dress fashionably, so Zhang Fenghe learns to dress himself up.

Feng Ye likes boys who are well-behaved, so Zhang Fenghe is well-behaved and obedient in front of him.

Feng Ye likes boys who can cook, so Zhang Fenghe has mastered good cooking skills.

Feng Ye likes...

As long as Feng Ye likes it, Zhang Fenghe will do it. After playing such a role for seven years, Zhang Fenghe gradually forgot his own preferences, and his world only had Feng Ye.

It would be a lie to say that there was no progress between him and Feng Ye in these seven years. Once Feng Ye got drunk, the two went to bed. After that, they rolled over several times intermittently. Although it was a relationship similar to that of bedmates, Zhang Fenghe thought that Feng Ye would fall in love with him one day.

Until Lu Yiming appeared.

Lu Yiming was a person who matched Feng Ye in terms of family background, appearance and talent. No wonder Feng Ye liked him so much that he couldn't help himself.

Such a person is completely different from the type Feng Ye said he liked.

He can't cook, is not well-behaved, has a flamboyant personality, loves to laugh, is outgoing and sunny. Feng Ye finally fell in love with such a person.