31-40

☆ 32. Chapter 31

Chapter 31

This inexplicable meal delivery continued until Zhang Fenghe stopped working overtime. Zhang Fenghe finally breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what the other party's purpose was, this weird way of expressing concern always made people feel uncomfortable. It was as if his life was being peeped at, full of discomfort.

Besides, there is no free lunch in the world. Zhang Fenghe always felt that this person had other intentions. Colleague Xu Ying helped to guess: "Could it be one of the people I introduced to you before?"

Zhang Fenghe thought about it and it seemed possible.

Xu Ying is also a gay, with a fair face and a literary style of dress. When Zhang Fenghe first came into contact with him, he thought he was a very quiet person. Later, after getting to know him for a long time, he found out that when he went crazy, he was not much worse than Zhao Li.

The reason why I knew he was a gay was that one day, the other party suddenly pulled Zhang Fenghe to have dinner together, and then asked quietly at the dinner table: "Are you the one?"

Zhang Fenghe was puzzled, "Which one?"

"Gay!"

Zhang Fenghe almost choked when he heard it. The other party smiled and said, "Don't pretend, I can tell you are the one at a glance."

Zhang Fenghe thought that the other party had heard some gossip and wanted to explain himself, but the male colleague named Xu Ying admitted generously, "It's nothing, I am the same."

"..." Zhang Fenghe realized that the other party was not looking for trouble, but looking for a companion.

Xu Ying is a native of S City and has a wide network of contacts in the gay circle of S City. She has a boyfriend who is dating. He is used to showing off his affection. He can't stand Zhang Fenghe being single. He is very active in helping Zhang Fenghe get out of being single and helps introduce people from time to time. Zhang Fenghe was enthusiastic and added them as friends half-heartedly. Unfortunately, most of them felt that they were not each other's cup of tea after chatting for a while. Some even wanted to have sex right away, but Zhang Fenghe directly deleted them as friends.

Before, Xu Ying wanted to drag him to a blind date, but he rejected it on the grounds of overtime. Now that he didn't have to work overtime, Xu Ying brought up the old matter again. "Stop looking through your phone. You can't guess it out of thin air. Why don't you go with me to investigate it on the spot?"

Zhang Fenghe looked like he didn't want to go, but Xu Ying said, "Don't worry, the person I introduce this time must be reliable."

Seeing Xu Ying's face full of expectation, Zhang Fenghe couldn't continue to refuse. The main reason was that he couldn't use overtime as an excuse this time, so he said with a try-it attitude, "Then go."

Zhang Fenghe had never thought that he would go on a blind date again. He thought it was quite strange. He followed Xu Ying all the way to the restaurant where they had agreed to meet. The man had arrived early. When he saw Xu Ying coming, he stood up and waved to the two of them.

Zhang Fenghe saw the man's appearance clearly only after he approached. He had a bookish face, wearing a gray suit, and looked very elegant. He had a pair of glasses on his nose and a gentle smile on his face. He was a person who made people feel good at first sight.

After sitting down, Xu Ying introduced them to each of them. The man in front of him was a university teacher named Meng Baizhu. Although he looked a bit old-fashioned, he made people feel comfortable when chatting.