41-47

☆ 42. Chapter 41

Chapter 41

There were noisy voices and busy traffic around. When Zhang Fenghe looked up, he saw the person in front of him was distracted for a moment.

Feng Ye's hand still held him tightly in his arms, fearing that if he let go, the person in his arms would be gone. The scene just now made Feng Ye very scared. If he had not been following Zhang Fenghe all the time, if he was a step slower, the consequences would be disastrous.

There was a trace of tremor in Feng Ye's angry voice. He looked at Zhang Fenghe in front of him and asked, "What are you doing?"

Zhang Fenghe was stunned and finally saw that the person who pulled him back from the side of the road was Feng Ye. He looked at the traffic behind him and Feng Ye in front of him, who was nervous and scared, and he didn't let go of Feng Ye's hand, and let him lead and walk forward.

They didn't go home directly, but went to a restaurant on the street. After ordering the dishes, Feng Ye poured some tea for Zhang Fenghe and said, "Drink some water to calm your nerves."

Zhang Fenghe took the teacup and finally couldn't help asking, "Why are you here?"

Feng Ye's expression froze and he smiled bitterly. He knew that Zhang Fenghe didn't want to see him, so all he could do was to follow him secretly as before, as long as he could see him.

Zhang Fenghe obviously thought of this.

But for some reason, he couldn't say the words of condemnation at this moment.

Maybe it was because of Xu Ying's incident that made him realize that he might have really done something wrong in his relationship with Feng Ye. Would avoiding and giving in blindly really solve the problem between him and Feng Ye?

Feng Ye saw that he was in a low mood, and thinking of how he was walking on the street in a daze just now, he asked, "What happened?"

Looking at Feng Ye's concerned eyes and thinking that Feng Ye might be dating Xu Ying now, Zhang Fenghe knew that Xu Ying's anger was not unreasonable. If the person you like is dating you just because you are angry, and the person you love in your heart is not you, anyone would be angry.

Zhang Fenghe hesitated whether to tell Feng Ye what happened today. If he did, it would only have a worse impact on Xu Ying and Feng Ye.

So when the words came to his lips, they became a sentence: "Instead of following me around all day, you might as well pay more attention to Xu Ying. He is the one you need to care about."

After the words fell, Feng Ye's expression in front of him became very subtle. He looked at the seriousness in Zhang Fenghe's eyes and knew that Zhang Fenghe had misunderstood the relationship between him and Xu Ying. Before, in order to make Zhang Fenghe angry, he deliberately acted very close to Xu Ying in front of him. In fact, his attitude towards Xu Ying has always been very cold in private.

But just a little bit of show made Zhang Fenghe believe it.

Feng Ye drank some water, and he felt his throat was a little dry, so dry that he couldn't make a sound. In Zhang Fenghe's heart, is he someone who is so easy to fall in love with someone else? Is his love for Zhang Fenghe so untrustworthy?

Maybe.

Not wanting Zhang Fenghe to think so badly of him anymore, he explained, "You misunderstood. Xu Ying and I are not together."

Zhang Fenghe was stunned. The waiter brought the dishes. The hot food was placed in front of them, and the aroma was overflowing, but neither of them had the appetite to taste it.