Books are da best

(WHY THAT MEME SO TRUE THOO and also it dont belong to mee)

Okay y'all! Books! Topic of the day! What's your favorite genre?? Least favorite? Favorite books? Why do you like reading? When did you start reading! Fun questionsssss cause I'm bored. Anyways!

I would have to say my favorite genre would have to be romance, fantasy, and action. I like all of those (combined) and I also really like thriller/horror books! They're so good!!

If anyone has any recommendations please comment them!! I would love to read more books!

I have read all sorts of books :) like anyone like the 100 and maze runner? I would recommend reading "Fortune Falls" by Lou Vane! Super good book and it's full of action and romance 😏

I would also recommend reading the Fourth Wing and A Court of Thorns and Roses!

Man I could go on and on about books that are really good reads! I read a lot of the "underrated" books or not as well known :). Let me know if you guys would want me to post a list of the books I read or just more recommendations!!

I started reading because of a book called "The Selection". This book was the book that was able to make me fall in love with reading and it quickly became one of my comfort books!! I have read this book probably 10 times and I'm still not sick and tired of it!

I like reading because it kept me away from reality :)

ALSOOOOO QUESTION!!! I have a hanahaki story finished and made. Should I publish it? Make it to an actual book or publish it here and see how well it does??