Sooo sad news

(My photo. Sorry you're gonna have to look sideways to see it)

Yea so ya know how I said that my friend was pregnant? Yeaaaaaaa she ain't pregnant. It was a false positive. Which is super sad because after I talked to her about having the baby she was super excited about it. The father was super excited too so now I feel bad and I do hope that one day they get married and have kids of their own.

Soo yeaaaa. I'm super sad for her because I knew how much she wanted bean, the nickname that I gave the "baby". She ended up having something wrong and now needs surgery.

Anyways on a lighter note, I read this really good Zana/Zane~Chan story that needs more love!! It's super well written and has an amazing plot! The writer is super nice as well. I really like when the writers comment on the readers post. The story is about how Kawaii~Chan has to find her way out of an arranged marriage and Zane is known to be a thief. Those two found each other and ended up helping each other. The author did a great job at keeping their personalities but Kawaii~Chan is more Nana than KC. I really recommend reading it. It super good!!

The story is called The Princess and The Thief by Writer_2756

That's all I really wanted to talk about but go check it out!!!

GOD BLESS YALL

and I hope y'all had a good fourth as well!