Chapter No 3

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline Comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Chapter No 3: Ankhein

Clad in a bhurka, her entire body was covered with the black fabric, blinking her almond eyes, she looked at the librarian,

Assalamualaikum chacha.

Anarkali greated, her voice laced with respect.

The old man smiled at Anarkali, his eyes gleaming with fatherly affection as he greated back

Walikumassalam Hania beti.

Aaj konsi book chahiye?

The old man asked, his eyes filled with anticipation.

Lagta hai aaj 2 books khareedni padegi.

She thought, biting onto her bottom lip.

Main laati hoon.

Anarkali said meekly. The old man understood and nodded his head in positive.

Anarkali turned and watched in awe, the scent of various novels filled the air and she walked towards one of the shelves.

As Anarkali delicately traced her fingers along the spines of the books on the shelf. Her face covered by the intricate folds of her bhurka. Holding onto a book, she pulled it out. It's title embossed on the cover in elegant script -" The Seven Stages Of Love"

She raised an eyebrow, her eyes sparkling with happiness. She traced the title on the cover with delicate fingers.

Anarkali lost in thoughts, felt a slight push and was about to fall but stabled herself but the book fell from her hand. She bent down to pick it up.

Kya hua Zaid?

Anwar asked, his brows farrowing.

Zaid turned his head slightly to look back but Anwar,s question helted him

Kya hua Zaid?

Zaid looked at Anwar.

Pata nahin I think humne galti se kisi ko dhaka de dia.

Zaid said, his voice tinged with confusion.

Anarkali felt a sense of peace wash over her. The library was her Sanctuary, a place where she could lose herself in the pages of the books and forget about the world outside.

Zaid walked a few shelves away, his gaze fixed on the rows of books before him. His thoughts were a mess, his mind consumed by the weight of his responsibilities and expectations placed upon him.

Then as if by fate, their eyes met.

Anarkali,s heart skipped a beat as she looked up from the book in her hands, her eyes locking with Zaid,s across the expense of the library. In the moment, time seemed to stand still as they gazed at each other, unable to look away.

Anarkali,s eyes held Zaid captive, the way her eyes seemed to hold a universe of emotions within them. He felt a pull towards her which he couldn't explain. His heart raced as he felt a flutter in his chest. He wanted to look away but found he could not. The mixture of emotions flickering in her eyes gave her a mysterious aura and he found himself drown in her gaze.

Anarkali,s pulse quickened by the intensity of Zaid,s gaze, her heart raced in her chest and she felt a flutter in her stomach. She wanted to look away, wanted to break the spell that had fallen over her but found that she couldn't. His eyes held her captive, her breath was stuck in her throat and she found a universe of emotions in their depth, emotions she couldn't make out.