Chapter No 4

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline Comments Chahiye 🥺

As Anarkali twirled, her mind was a whirlpool of thoughts, the first eye contact with the stranger flashed across her mind. As she realized that the song has came to an end, she finished her dance with a slight bow.

Shahbash Anarkali.

Tabinda begum spoke, her voice a taunt wrapped in silk as she walked towards Anarkali. She held out a bunch of notes and passed them over her head before throwing the notes on her face.

Anarkali smiled rather sarcastically. She stepped forward and looked at Tabinda begum.

Jitna udna hai udd lo Tabinda begum.

Anarkali said, a sarcastic smile dancing across her face.

Waqt badalte der nahin lagti.

Anarkali said, her voice carrying a warning. She turned to leave the place, her anklets chiming creating a beautiful melody of it's own.

As Anarkali entered inside. She dropped herself on the floor, her knees hitting the plush carpet with a soft thud. She couldn't stop the sobs building inside her and cried. Her sobs loud and restless bounced off the walls, her desperation evident. Her hands trembled as she wrapped them around her knees and buried her head in them. As tears continued to roll down her cheeks like an endless waterfall, she sat on the cold floor like a shattered glass.

Kya soch rahi ho?

She uplifted her head and stood up slowly, her eyes fixed in front of her as she watched him.

Mujhse nahin bardasht hota yeh sab?

Anarkali said, her voice quivering with emotion.

Jis Hania ko main janta hoon woh sab kuch ker sakti hai.

The person standing in front of her said and she sent him a sharp glare.

Nahin ker sakti.

She said, her voice sharpened.

Ker sakti ho aur karogi

The person said, his confident gaze cutting through the distance between them.

Anarkali let out a trembling breath and sat on the floor. She leaned her head back still sitting on the floor and closed her eyes. The voices rang in her ears causing her breath to come out in short gasps.

Haina

Hum chahate hain ke koi humein kisi bahot khubsurat naam se pukare

Jaan E Jahan.

The flashes danced in front of her eyes and Anarkali,s breathing grew uneven. She stood up stumbling, her breath coming out in short gasps and hurried towards the washroom. Her hands trembled as she turned on the tap and took off her clothes, her movements desperate and frantic as the clothes pooled at her feet. She sat into the bathroom. The warm water caressed her skin and she closed her eyes, tears dripping down. She couldn't hear the tremor in her heart, it's frantic pulse vying with the heavy breathes that fought to escape her lips. All she could see were the flashbacks. The lapping of the water at the sides of the bathtub was restless, tears flowed down her cheeks at the higher pace as she tried to calm herself. Her lips trembled and she wrapped her arms around herself trying to find solace in her own embrace but then as if having enough, she screamed

BAS!!!

And then, there was silence, the lapping of the water at the sides of the bathtub was now gently and she leaned her head back, a sense of calmness washed over her as she now breathed and let the warm water caress her skin. She breathed allowing the soothing sensation of the warm water against her skin lull her into a state of relaxation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anarkali stepped out from the bathtub and walked towards the sink. She reached out to hold the blade and walked back towards the bathtub and sat into it. She took a trembling breath. Her heart raced in her chest, it's frantic beats echoing in her ears. Bringing the blade closer, Anarkali breathed, her heart racing in her chest and she slit her waist. Droplets of blood trickled down, falling into the water, a hiss escaped her lips as the blade fell from her hand into the water causing a soft splash.

Her head fell back, the gentle movement of her hand caused a gentle lap into the water.

Her head fell back as she bit onto her lips rather harshly to stop the screams but couldn't and a scream tore from her lips. Her vision turned blurry and she felt darkness coming from all sides of her vision to consume her completely.

Ah!!!

Anarkali pulled herself up from the bathtub with a soft yelp before the water could consume her. She looked around with her blurry vision and coughed. She looked around and found the tub full. She gasped and then let out a relieved breath.

Shukar hai ankh khul gayi meri. Warna aaj toh main mar hi jaati.

Anarkali thought and stepped out of the bathtub.

She stood in front of the mirror drying her hair and then allowed her hair to cascade down her back and she was wearing a mint green Shalwar kameez, wrapping her dupatta across her neck.

The dupatta wrapping around her in a comforting embrace and she allowed her eyes to flutter close, the eye contact flashed across her mind, the deep hazel eyes seemed to carry a universe of emotions and she felt her heart skip a beat.

And then she had watched his face, carved in perfect angles and lines, too handsome for his own good. As soon as she remembered it, she felt her heart race in her chest and she shut her eyes tightly, a blush coloring her cheeks.

She shook her head sideways hurriedly and rushed towards the landline.

She dialed a number.

Yes I'm okay.

Anarkali said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Fikr mat kerein aap.

She chided lightly, a gentle smile playing on her lips.

Sab theek hai.

She added, her voice a soft whisper.

Aur haan main jiss maqsad ke liye aayi hoon woh maqsad zaroor poora hoga.

Anarkali added, her voice firm.

With some whispers, the call was cut.

Anarkali gasped feeling arms being wrapped around her neck and then turned.

Unse baat ho gayi?

Maherunisa asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Haan ho gayi.

Anarkali said softly.

Kitne din yeh zindagi jeeni ho gi humein?

Mehrunsisa asked, a frown forming on her forehead.

Anarkali smiled, her eyes sparkling with hope

Inshallah bas kuch din aur.

Anarkali said softly, her voice filled with hope and mehrunsisa smile and hugged Anarkali. Anarkali smiled hugging her back.

I can't wait.

Maherunisa said, her voice filled with excitement as she tightened her arms around Anarkali.

Anarkali smiled softly, her eyes filled with hope

Bas kuch din aur Maher.

Anarkali said softly and they both pulled away from the hug.

End Of Chapter!!!

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️