ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ

Izuku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Koda, Tsuyu, Toru, and Jiro were lounging together when Uraraka suddenly approached them, her face lit up with excitement.

"Guys, let’s go play beach volleyball!" she said, her enthusiasm infectious.

"Okay, let's go," Tsuyu responded as she stood up, dusting off her clothes. Everyone else followed her lead, preparing to join in on the fun.

But as Izuku stood, Uraraka’s face twisted in disgust. "Why are you getting up, Deku? We don't want to play with a murderer."

The mood shifted instantly. Jiro, who had just started standing, sat back down sharply. "Then you can fuck off," she shot back without hesitation.

Uraraka blinked in disbelief. "What? You don’t want to play with us because of Deku?"

Jiro crossed her arms and stared directly at Uraraka. "First of all, his name is Izuku. You know that, right? Or do you have short-term memory loss? And second, if you want us to play, Izuku is playing too."

Uraraka's face twisted in anger as she turned to the others for support. "How dare you insult me! Guys, look! Deku's telling them to gang up on me!" Her voice rose, drawing attention from nearby students.

Momo, Mina, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo noticed the commotion and walked over. Momo’s eyes widened in concern when she saw Uraraka’s tear-streaked face.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Momo asked, her voice filled with concern.

Uraraka sniffled, pointing at Izuku. "I didn’t expect this from you, Deku. Just because we didn’t invite you to play doesn’t mean you should gang up on me."

Momo’s expression shifted to one of anger, and she turned toward Izuku. "I didn’t think you were capable of something like this."

Todoroki held Tsuyu’s hand, calming her down as she looked ready to pounce on Uraraka.

Izuku’s voice was barely above a whisper as he looked down, eyes full of hurt. "How can you say that? Don’t you trust me at all? Aren’t we friends?"

As he glanced around, his eyes locked with Bakugo’s. Bakugo smirked cruelly. "Serves you right," he mouthed, sending a chill down Izuku's spine. Tears began to well in Izuku’s eyes, the realization that Bakugo might be behind all this slowly dawning on him.

Iida stepped forward, shaking his head in disapproval. "You always seem to be at the center of these problems, Midoriya. You need to start taking responsibility."

Momo nodded in agreement. "Iida’s right. Your reckless actions put all of us in danger. We're tired of cleaning up your messes."

Todoroki’s eyes narrowed, his voice firm but calm. "What trouble did he cause you? What danger did his ‘recklessness’ put you in?"

Tokoyami chimed in, his face expressionless but his words cutting. "If I remember correctly, Iida, didn’t you chase after the Hero Killer and almost get yourself killed? If not for Izuku and Todoroki, you might not be standing here today."

Iida’s face fell, unable to refute Tokoyami’s words. They were right. Izuku had saved him, and without him, Iida might have lost his life that night.

Bakugo clicked his tongue in frustration, seeing that the situation wasn’t going the way he had planned. But he wasn’t finished. Smirking, he stepped forward and stood directly in front of Izuku.

"Deku, you really are a good actor, huh? Maybe you should focus on a career in acting instead of pretending to be a hero," Bakugo sneered, his eyes glinting with malice.