𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?

"He's freaking hawttttt

"He's freaking hawttttt." Manvi exclaimed with her thumb beneath her teeth and a huge grin over her face.

"Shut up and stop swooning over a wrong guy!" I scolded taking back my phone from her hand and she made a disappointing face.

"Yeah, you got me to swoon on." Ruhaan wasn't even complete before Manvi burst into laughter that whole office looked in our direction.

"I'm sorry everyone to disturb you, but Our Ruhaan just broke out a big JOKE!" She mocked the last word at his face and I sighed.

"You guys can fight later but let me know first who this man is." I informed looking at his image in my phone that I took while he was leading me out.

"You don't know him?" She asked shockingly and I crooked my brows, still staring at the image. It's not hard to believe the fact that he might be famous too, knowing his brother is Yuvaansh Oberoi. But still, I haven't even seen him before.

"Let me see, she'll overreact for a day before telling you." Ruhaan said forwarding his hand and I gave him the phone.

"I'm not overreacting! That's Adhvik Oberoi." Manvi replied leaning back at her chair.

"Him? My father's brother's friend knows his father very well." Shweta, our favourite hated colleague said sliding in with her chair.

"Noted. Goodbye." Manvi waved with a smile after gently pushing her chair back to her desk.

Ruhaan's head jerked up from the phone screen.

"Adhvik Oberoi saved you?!" He asked with wide eyes, and I hesitated before nodding.

"Is he also into entertainment?" I asked, considering his brother's profession. Manvi slammed her hand on the desk, leaning in closer from across the table.

"He's not just into entertainment but actually owns one of the biggest entertainment companies in India," she shared, and I have already understood they're not gonna believe me when I'll say it now.

"And his brother is also-" I cut Ruhaan. "Yuvaansh Oberoi, I saw him there." I sighed leaning back at my chair in disappointment.

No one will believe me actually!

"You had a great luck today on your birthday! The both brothers are like a gem in the entertainment world. Even a small cover on them can be exclusive! Did you look for anything?" Ruhaan asked excitedly and I shook my head.

I did look around a-lot, but for a hint that'd make my doubt stronger.

"You're an Idiot!" Manvi muttered getting back to her work as Ruhaan also started his work.

"Guys!" I said pressing my both hands in fist at the desk and they both looked up at me again from their laptops.

"If..." I looked around and gestured them to come closer while leaning my head in also.