Love Triangle (Part 4)

Day 2

Everybody wakes up. Today's plan was to go trekking to a hilltop and camp there for the night. They get ready and leave for trekking. 

Jio's team: So guys, we are trekking on this mountain to the very top. And vaha pe we will camp for the night and return tomorrow morning. But raaste me, on the way, there are various checkpoints for resting. And to make it fun, har checkpoint pe hum ek face off challenge karenge between two people. You can choose your opponents yourself... Let's gooo!!

They start the trek. In between, while they were walking, Jiya and Paras were walking together, and unke just peeche were Abhishek, Elvish and Kirti. Suddenly, there was a slippery surface and Jiya fell backwards. BUT ABHISHEK QUICKLY CAUGHT HER IN HIS ARMS. So now, he was holding her by her waist and she had grabbed his neck. They were looking in each other's eyes and got lost. The surroundings became invisible to both of them. There were butterflies in both of their stomachs, their heart beat was trying to match each other's rhythms. 

Jiya: (these eyes, these damn beautiful brown eyes, mai humesha ke liye dekh sakti hu iski aankhon me, hayee)

Abhi: (i can't believe i am holding you Jiya. I can't believe you are in my arms. This feeling, i can't explain it. Ahhhh, I don't want to let go😩)

They were in that position for 2 minutes. But then Paras broke their bubble.

Paras: Jiyu, are you alright?

Jiya: (coming back into her senses, immediately stood up and left Abhishek) Yes Paro, i am okay. Umm, (she looks at Abhishek) THANKS. (Then she goes ahead)

Elvish: Oho bhai, ab toh baat karne lag gyi hai tujhse.

Abhi: Huhh, kya baat? 2 din se sirf 1 hi word sunn rha hu. Thanks, thank you. Kya hai yaar ye? Isse aage nahi badhegi kya yeh ladki?😩 Aur ek toh yeh kya cringe chal rha hai inn dono ka? Yeh kya hai? Paro? Jiyu? I mean, ewwwww. Itna acha sa, pyaara sa naam hai uska, Jiya. Hayee. Itne pyaare naam ko bigaad kyu raha hai yeh chomu kahi ka😒 

Elvish: Toh bhai, tu kya chahta hai phir? Jiyu chodh ke usko "meri jaan" ya "baby" bulaye? (He runs after saying this)

Abhi: (runs behind him) Saale, kutte, bhaag kaha rha hai, idhar aa tu... isi khaai se neeche faik dunga tujhe agar aisi bakwaas baatein kari ab tune toh.

Elvish: Acha na, sorry.. BABY. 

Abhi: 😩😩😩 Kirti bhabhi samjhao na ise, naa kare aisa.

Kirti: (laughs) Elvishhh, mat kar.. BABY.

ELVISH: (laughs even harder)

Abhi: 😒😒 Karte raho tum log, mai jaa rha hu aage.

Meanwhile,

Palak: (to Jiya) Bro, what's happening?

Jiya: What do you mean?

Palak: Just now? You and Abhishek? What was that?

Jiya: Nothing. I fell and vo peeche tha, so he just stopped me from falling.

Palak: Bro are you sure? Because i saw some looks exchanged FROM YOUR SIDE TOO. Dekh, i know ki Paras and you, both are my friends. But, you can share stuff with me, okay? Tu mere liye pehle hai bro, and your happiness matters. So tell me, are you falling for him again? And i don't mean girne vala falling this time.

Jiya: Nahi yaar Palak, aisa kuch nahi hai. That chapter has been over a long time ago. And there's no way it will open again. EVER. (She said these words but she herself was not sure if she believed them)