fifteen

Tyler Anderson

Yes. I was fucking jealous. More than you could ever imagine. Seeing Alice- my girl- make out with my best friend really did something to me.

I wanted to pick up the chair and smash it into his face. Maybe even hurt him so he'll end up in the hospital. I don't care.

I really had to hold myself back not to smash my fist into his face as he welcomed me in school.

"Hey bro." Chris's hand touched my shoulder, it was like ice was running down my shoulder.
I didn't really know what to say.

Did you fuck her after?
Why did you make out?
Do you like taking what's mine?
Why did you take what's mine even though you know it?

"Hey." I replied dryly. My eyes shifting to the brunette girl entering through the front door. Look so innocent and angel like. Fuck you, Alice Jones.

Cassie greeted her with a big smile as the two hugged. What did I do wrong? Why won't you talk to me, Alice?

God, this really made me suffer. It shouldn't. We're not even dating. She's not even mine.

I made my way to class. Sitting down at my desk. "Seems like your girl found someone new." Daniel leaned onto me, a teasing smile grazing his lips.

"Fuck you, Stevens." He chuckled, sitting up straight, a devilish fire in these dark eyes.
"She's turning into a slut. Next week she'll let Adam fuck he-"

I grabbed his collar. "Shut the fuck up. You have no right to talk about her like that." God, my blood boiled. How could he say something like that?

"Sorry man. I thought you're mad at her." I gently let Daniel go and fixed his shirt, gliding my hand over it to even the scrunch in it.

I don't know why but I'm not mad at her but at Chris. Seeing her flirt with him made my blood boil but seeing him flirt with her was something else.

"Not really." I sounded like I'm not interested in her. As if I never talked about how beautiful she is. How I want to make her mine.

The thought of it made me feel like I was stabbing myself. Stabbing deep into my heart. She wasn't mine but it feels like we just broke up.

I knew she was teasing me back then when she used to ignore me and I smiled when I saw her walking past me but now it feels like the hole stabbed into my heart is dripping with blood when she walks past me without saying a word.

I suddenly heard a loud scream. All of us jumping up and running into the big hallway. "You fucking bastard!" Madeline screamed, face red, hair messy.

"What the fuck is going on?" Chris whispered. I was still mad, I didn't respond, didn't shrug and didn't give him any sign I'm giving him a respond to his question.

Of course this wouldn't be Madeline Johnson if she didn't put a fucking show on. Her blonde hair all messed, eyes watering and chest heaving up and down.

"You've been fucking boys all this time?!" She screams. My eyes finally wander to Alan who's standing in front of her, face flushed.

"I mean no wonder. I could've guessed by looking at the way you dress." Her hand runs smoothly through her hair. Some people started whispering.

Alan is gay? What the fuck?
"Never got used for money, hun?" A smirk creeped up Alan's lips. Madeline's life used to be perfect.

Perfect and handsome boyfriends, all of her money, the good grades and of course her good looks.

But Chris kind of broke all of it as soon as he got her pregnant, the first time I saw her not looking all flawless.

First time her life crashed together. Crashed into pieces. Madeline who would've been a mother. Madeline who's dad didn't offer her any money anymore. Madeline who just found out her boyfriend used her.