5 - A Date?!

<Add's POV>
Phew, second day has flown by fast so far. As I walk to lunch, I feel an arm pull me into the janitor's closet nearby.

"He--!" I begin, then the hand shushes me. I look at the figure closely and I realize it's Ara.

"Oh, hey Ara! What's up, did you forget lunch or something?" I begin, smiling cheerfully at her to the best of my abilities. She fidgeted, making nervous movements with her feet until she finally looked up at me.

"Hey... Add? I wanted to ask you a question." She says quietly. I nod and tell her to continue.

"I was thinking that we should get to know each other better, so, would you like to go to the local sushi restaurant with me maybe.....?" As she covered her face, I tried to keep my jaw from hitting the floor in absolute shock. "U-uhhhh, why me though?" I say, trying to hide my surprise. Ara manages a smile, "You dummy, I just wanna get to know you better! It's not a romantic date or anything!" I sigh in relief. "Well I'll gladly accept then." I say, beaming with a bright smile. No one has ever asked me something like that..... Only..... That time......

<Ara's POV>
Wow! I've never seen Add smile like that ever! I knew I made the right decision asking him out to this friendly date. I just know he'll love getting to know me, and getting to know him even better! "Thank you so much! You don't know how much this really means." I say, giving him a huge hug. "No prob." He says, patting me back. We then head to the cafeteria so we could have time to eat lunch. I plop on the empty seat at our table, next to Elsword and Add. Elsword looks weirdly at us, "Some people are certainly happy today." He says, munching on some chips. I beam at him and say. "Me and Add are going to Hamasei Sushi tonight, so why wouldn't I be happy?" I smile and look at the floor-hitting jaws around me and hear the sound of Add spitting out his ramen. "Oh, it's a friend date. By the way." I then hear sighs of relief and murmuring on the other end of the table. Elsword starts slowly clapping and Rena cheerily smiles, "That's great! Maybe someday we all can go to a restaurant and get to know Add better!" Elsword shoots a thumbs up at Add, and Raven and Eve just slightly grin. We all then proceed to eat lunch normally, though it was hard to eat my yummy chicken when Elsword starts being mushy to Aisha as if he were in love. Jeez, people and their relationships these days.

-----------------------------------
Well, here is chapter 5~! Sorry for not updating in a LONG time. I have other things in life and vacation and I may not always have time for Wattpad, but stay tuned and I'll try and update a few times a month!