Am I too far gone? 

According to the Bible, no one is ever too far gone to be saved. The central message of Christianity is one of hope, redemption, and grace available to all who turn to God. Here are some key points that illustrate this:

1. **God's Love and Grace**: The Bible emphasizes that God's love and grace are available to everyone. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

2. **Forgiveness of Sins**: The Bible teaches that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23), but it also promises that if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).

3. **Jesus Came to Save Sinners**: Jesus himself said that He came to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10). He spent time with those who were considered outcasts and sinners, offering them forgiveness and new life.

4. **The Parable of the Prodigal Son**: In Luke 15:11-32, Jesus tells the story of the prodigal son, who squandered his inheritance but was welcomed back with open arms by his father when he returned home. This parable illustrates God's willingness to forgive and restore those who come back to Him.

5. **Paul's Transformation**: The Apostle Paul, who wrote much of the New Testament, was once a persecutor of Christians. His dramatic conversion (Acts 9:1-19) demonstrates that even those who are vehemently opposed to God can be transformed and used mightily by Him.

6. **Invitation to All**: Revelation 3:20 presents an open invitation from Jesus: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

These passages underscore that salvation is offered to all, regardless of their past. Turning to God, seeking forgiveness, and accepting Jesus' sacrifice are the steps toward salvation. If you have any concerns or questions, talking with a pastor or trusted Christian friend can also provide personal support and guidance.