Chapter 4

I can hear the soft beeping of the heart monitor beside me on my left, but something else was going on my right. I slowly open my rights eye to see the ceiling. All of a sudden, a towering woman looms over me and is breathing heavily.

Unknown: Oh, you poor, poor thing, don't worry, mama Ark Royal will help you feel all better

I scream in fear and quickly get up from the bed and run to the corner of the room, knocking down the equipment and disconnecting tubes and sensors. The ark royal girl slowly comes up towards me and with no way to escape.

Me: Please, what have I done to you?

I brought out my arm to try and keep the woman away from me.

Ark Royal: Oh, it's nothing you have done, but what those meany sirens have done to you, see

Ark Royal brought out a hand mirror and I got a close look at myself. Gauze wrapped all over my head and covers my left eye, bandages wrap on my left shoulder from the burns. Then ark Royal latches onto me and making weird noises to try and calm me down, but after a few seconds. A hand come from behind ark royal and separated me from her.

I look up to see two maids looking down at ark royal sternly.

Ark Royal: Belfast, Sheffield? What are you doing here?

Sheffield: Her majesty had us check up on you, since you are harassing this girl, I will punish you.

Sheffield then grabs ark royal by the hair and drags her off into the distance...

I hesitantly look up to see Belfast come around and pick me up. I did not move a single centimeter as I was embarrassed and scared that I was going to be punished for something I did wrong.

I saw that we left the room and head outside. Belfast puts me down and takes my hand and we walk across the street over to the dockyard, where I can see my destroyer sitting in the drydock being worked on.

Multiple manjuus of both my crew and the dockyard workers arguing over what to do to fix my ship. We both come up to the ruckus and when the birds notice us, they all stopped.

All of my crew ran from their near colleagues and trampled me in appreciation that I have not died.

Me: ahahaha, stop, ok I'm alright, please, you are tickling me

Belfast claps her hands to get everyone's attention

Belfast: Alright, now that I have everyone's attention. What seems to be the problem with the repairs of Mirai's hull?

The dock manjuu says that the operation systems are too complex to reproduce to try and fix the damage done to the ship as well as making parts for the Aegis computers and sensors.

While the crew sternly point out that the systems are a classified secret

Belfast and I look at each other and then sigh at the same time. This is going to be a long day...

(Over at the administrative office)

Everyone is scolding Ark Royal for disturbing Mirai's rest after taking a whole siren bomber right in the face and somehow surviving.

Hornet: Man, this is a headache. First is that destroyer having advanced systems, but she got damaged by those stupid sirens. and now we have a potential trump card out of the deck and have no way to repair it, seriously look at the stuff that the manjuus need to replace the broken systems

Hornet brings down a huge list of supplies needed to fully rebuild the destroyer, not including resupplying the armament of missiles.

Queen Elizabeth: And with a limited budget for the R&D labs, the copying of systems from that missile from Prinz Eugen. What's worse is that the dock manjuus are at each other's beaks against the sailor manjuus. I just don't understand why?