Chapter 3

I am currently sitting in a naval officer cafe in Manilla. I look out at the pier side as multiple ships come and go. Then a waitress comes up to me and brings me a cup of green tea.

Me: Thank you miss

Waitress: It's my pleasure

After the waitress walks away, I look up into the sky to see a sakura empire carrier-based airplane fly over the docks. I quickly down my drink and get up from my seat and put down my payment and head out to the street. I had arrived at the harbor itself not an hour ago, but I have been at the island chain for a few hours more.

I am in direct contact with my ship if anything goes wrong, I can head back to it quickly.

Back to the mission, I head over to the administration building that takes care of all shipping traffic. I go inside and see the receptionist sitting at the main desk with multiple people sitting in wating chairs.

I take a deep breath and go over to the desk.

Me: Hello, I am wondering if you have some ships that will be leaving in a while for a resupply with a fleet?

Receptionist: I do not know anything about that sweetie, all I know is how to set up appointments.

Me: (Looks behind me, then whispers) I shouldn't be saying this but, I would like to speak to your top brass, it is of military importance

Receptionist: We have people come here all the time with that excuse, I will need some paperwork.

I brought out my wallet with some fake sakura empire high command papers and then brought them to the lady. She studies them for a few moments than picks up the phone. After a few moments, she lowers the phone and looks up at me.

Receptionist: The boss will see you.

I gave my thanks and head into the room, unknown to me a few secret police get up from their seats and come up to the receptionist...

I go inside the boss office and sit down in a chair right in front of the boss himself, who is a cartoon version of a bad boss. He wheels around to face me while getting rid of a cigar in his hand.

Boss: Hello ma'am, how can I help you to our wonderful business?

I press X to doubt...

Me: I am wondering about a convoy of supply ships that will be setting out from these docks in the near future, I cannot tell you why I am here, it is of great security for Azur Lane in relation to the Sakura Empire.

Boss: (sighs) You aren't the first one to see me about this, let me look...

The phone lights up with a blinking light and in the next second, 5 secret police officers' barge into the room.

Secret Police: Get her!

I took off towards the window and barged through it. While I was in the air, I realize that I am too high to be impersonating a naval officer. I look back to see ever secret police officer look down at me in shock.

I hit the ground hard and dusted myself off and walked around the corner. I hear the officers approach me and when the round the corner I knock them out with a stun gun.

With that taken care of, I head off into the streets to find the ships that are going to the perusing fleet.

Meanwhile, on a nearby island...

Prinz Eugen, Shokaku, Zuikaku, Fubuki and her sister as well as the Ayanami sisters are sitting by a campfire, waiting for the convoy ships to arrive so that they can refuel their warships.