Blame game

"You still want to come with me?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. I'm sure the others will too since we were attacked here." He shrugged while glancing out at the sky. I just stared at him before feeling a smile on my face.

"You know I didn't unpack my bag yet hoping you'd want me to come back." He said, now turning his attention to me.

I nodded before moving closer so that our legs were slightly touching.

"Keith-" He was cut off by Bruce's voice in the doorway.

"We're all packing our things. Do you want them to stay with you at the Garrison? I'll be here in Gotham while you all are there." He asked me with a raised eye brow.

I looked over my shoulder and turned a little while Jason shuffled away a bit now that Bruce was here.

"Yeah. Our rides will be here soon."

Time skip

We had just gotten back to the Garrison and to say everyone but Jason was surprised was spot on.

"This is so cool!" Stephanie said while looking around at everything in the ship hangar. She was already getting along with Rizavi and Leifsdottir, the other girls here. The MFE pilots were recharging their ships and being busy with other repairs right now.

"Way better in person." Barbara said under her breath.

"Are the ships made from alien technology?" Tim asked as he walked next to me.

"They're built with human materials but powered by crystals found on other planets. They're called Balmeras." I explained to him but all of them were listening.

"That's cool... Is your Lion here?" Duke asked while looking around.

That's right. I'll have to summon my lion here but not before we're going to leave. I don't want to tell anyone that a paladin is here.

"No, but probably later tomorrow. My Lion would attract attention so I'm not going to summon it here now."

"You can summon it?" Dick asked confused.

"It is alien technology Grayson." Damian muttered. I just gave out a light laugh.

"Keith!" I turned my focus back to the elevator to see Romelle running over to me. We were really close after going through the Quantum Abyss together, she's a good friend to me. My Mom told me she's been staying with her and the Blade of Marmora for a while since things were kind of crazy right now.

"Romelle." I whispered with a smile as she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much! I hate what the others did to you. Allura tried to make me join her side but I said no." She shouted so that the Wayne's could hear her loud and clear. Thanks Romelle...

"Who is Allura?" Damian asked as I separated from Romelle but stayed close.

She frowned bitterly as she answered him, "Allura is the princess of Altea and paladin of the Blue Lion."

After she explained I decided to introduce her, "Everyone this is Romelle, she's a friend of mine."

"We aren't just friends, Keith is my savior." She corrected.

"Sure... It wasn't just me though Elle."

"Woah, her savior? That's a big title." Duke said with a slightly shocked face, I nodded not wanting to explain right now.

"Anyways, they're requesting you. I think you know what I'm talking about." She looked over at the exit.

"Oh yeah. Will you take care of them for me? Guide them to my room please."