Golden Guard

Start writing your story "C'mon do it again, that was so cool," Sawyer said "Okay Okay fine but this is the last time, I do not want to get us both in trouble," I said.

Sawyer looked around before he pointed to a small rock "That thing" He said, I sighed and used my teleportation spell to teleport the rock, which worked, soon Sawyer hugged me "You did it, I'm so proud of you!" He said, I flinched a bit from the sudden hug but, I ended up hugging back either way "We better get going before anyone catches us here, it's late anyways" I said and got up, Sawyer got up as well and stretched "Yep, I'll see ya tomorrow Darius!" He said and headed inside, I looked at him and smiled a bit before I headed inside as well.

The next morning, I heard a few coven scouts talking about something being stolen, so I walked up to them.

"Hey I've heard something was stolen, do you know what it was?" I asked "An artefact that belongs to Emperor Belos" One of the coven scouts said "Just letting you know you can get in but, we will have to search you when you leave" The other coven scout mentioned, I crossed my arms "Eh, fine by me" I said and was about to walk away before a coven scout stopped me "Oh and if you find the golden guard, please notify us, Emperor Belos needs to speak to him" he said, I looked at him and nodded and headed inside but all of the sudden.

I was grabbed "Hey! What a-" I said before I felt someone cover my mouth, they soon took me to an alleyway "It's okay, it's just me" They whispered and let go of me, I looked at them "You could have just poked me instead of abducting me!" I said Sawyer panicked a bit "I'm sorry, I'm just really in a rush right now, remember yesterday when I helped you use your teleportation spell, I need you to teleport something outside of the castle" he said, I looked down at his hand and noticed he had the portal door "...Is that the artefact" I asked, Sawyer nodded "..Darius, do you trust me?" he asked, I looked at him for a bit "I do..now where should I send it to?" I asked "Anywhere far away from here, so no one else knows where it is" He said, I nodded as Sawyer placed the portal door on the ground, I took a deep breath and used my teleportation spell to send it away, once it was gone I looked at Sawyer "It's gone and it's buried near a ruin" I said "That's good to hear, I better get going.." He said "Wait, is this thing about Emperor Belos? What is going on?" I asked, Sawyer stopped and looked at me "Nothing, don't worry about it okay, I'll meet you soon okay!" He said "Okay then..I'll see you later then" I said and watched Sawyer walk away, something seemed to be wrong but I would never find that out.

Hours passed and I was in my room, I was staring at the ceiling pretty much bored, soon I heard a knock on my window "What the?" I mumbled as I sat up and walked to the window opening it.
"Heya silly!" Sawyer said, I blinked "Sawyer what are you doing?!" I asked "I'm breaking into your room!" he said soon getting in my room from my window, I looked at him "You know you can get in from the door right" I said putting my hands on my hips, Sawyer giggled and patted me on the back "No, it's more fun getting in from the windows" he said and held both of my hands.

"So you get your sigil tomorrow huh?" He said, I nodded and looked down "A little nervous? Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be okay!" He said and giggled a bit "I'm not nervous, I promise!" I said and rubbed Sawyer's hands, Sawyer blushed "Thanks Darius.." He said.

Sawyer soon removed his mask, he had a new scar on his eyebrow and the bridge of the nose. I looked at it "That looks horrible, do you want me to get a healer?" I asked, getting concerned "No, no, don't worry about it Darius! I'll be okay!" he said giving a small smile, I sighed and shook my head "Sawyer, I worry about you, I don't want you to get hurt!" I said and began tearing up, Sawyer flinched a little bit, he wiped my tears "I promise I won't get hurt okay" he said, I looked at him "..How can I know you won't get hurt again, last time I remembered you said the same thing and yet here we are, you got hurt again.." I said "Darius please I promise it will change, everything will be okay" he said and just held both of my hands again "Please don't cry.." he said "...Okay.." I said and sighed, I was worried about him "We should cuddle, will that make you feel better?" He asked and smiled a bit. "Yeah" I said, Sawyer let go of my hands and carried me to bed.