𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒

------AFTER A WHILE, Emmie was sitting down inside a sewer, her stomach was aching, so was her head. She let out a sneeze. She stayed in the sewers for a while.

She felt a drop of sweat, roll down her face. She felt her vision go black.

She awoke from a noise, she found a walker trying to attack her but the door fence of the sewers blocked it. She stared at it.

She then slowly pulled out her knife. She sat up and she slowly stood up, ignoring the pain of her knee.

The knife collided with the walkers head, the walker was quick to stop moving, it's body collided with the ground.

She panted and her vision then went dark once again.

Her eyes slowly reopened, it was dark. She looked around, checking her surroundings. "It's dark.." she muttered under her breath.

She stayed hidden inside the sewers, she laid there, staring into the sewers or back outside.

Light then hit her on her face, hours later, Emmie focused her attention onto the sunlight. She sighed and she slowly lifted herself up.

She gripped her hand onto the sewer caged fence, she opened it and she stepped out.

A small gust of wind hit her, she glanced at her feet, she continued walking.

"Maybe I can find food somewhere..?" Emmie muttered under her breath, she let a sigh escape from her lips.

She looked over to see a turtle. She stared at it before she walked towards it. Her hands gripped onto its shell, the turtle popped its head back into its
shell.

Minutes late, Emmie was washing a dead squirrel, she was by a river and rinsing it off, she took out a knife and she cut it open.

She began to overthink it again, "Squirrels do carry diseases.." she muttered under her breath.

She let a sigh escape from her lips and she threw the squirrel away. She began to dip her hands into the river.

The water slowly tinted into red.

336 WORDS !!