𝑰𝑰. 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

------EMMIE Attacked the male with the pencil. The male's knife collided together with emmie's arm. Emmie let out a wince in pain, she fell onto the ground, holding her arm that was sliced open.

"You little shit.." the male muttered an insult before walking towards her and he gripped his hands onto her feet.

Emmie's breathing then got heavier and she began kicking, she did everything in her power to get his hands off her. "Stop fighting me, damn it!?" The man scolded. Lorelei continued to do so, the man's knife had fallen out of his hands.

Emmie was grunting in pain, she struggled to move out of his grasp. She slowly reached for the knife. She got pulled back, making her grunt a little. She continued to reach.

She gripped onto the knife and she turned to face him before she thrust her knife into his stomach. The man groaned in pain, he let go of Lorelei, he fell onto his bottom.

Emmie walked towards him before she stuck her knife into his head. She pulled it out, she put her knife back inside her pocket and she began walking off.

She checked her surroundings, she spotted a small store, she stared at it, she walked towards the store, she stepped inside and looked around.

She spotted meat and she quickly walked towards it, she opened the package off of it.

She grabbed the raw meat and she began eating it, she was gobbling the whole meal.

She looked towards the side, she didn't see anything else and she gently sighed and continued eating the meat.

Emmie stood up and she stepped out of the store before walking through an empty street. She stared at the sight in front of her and she glanced down at her feet.

She looked side to side, the roads were really empty. Emmie slowly started to tear up at the thought of her only two friends.

Ethan and Carl. They both were her best friends but the governor took her away from them for two years, she could still remember bits of their faces.

She began sobbing loudly.

355 words

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───