𝑽𝑰𝑰. 𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘈𝘕𝘌

-----EMMIEwas walking with Carl while he walked, she gripped onto the fabric of his clothing. "Carl.." she muttered. Carl glanced at Lorelei.

"Am I.. pretty..?" She questioned Carl.

Carl suddenly stopped and he turned to her. "Yeah..yeah of course." He reassured her. She stared at him then looked down.

"You're really pretty.. seriously." Carl reassured her.

"Promise..?"

"Promise."

Emmie gently smiled at him while gripping onto Carl's clothing. She smiled at him.

Emmie was sitting on the hard rough ground outside. She didn't know what was going on. She waited for Carl or Ethan's arrival.

But nobody.

She then got up and she began walking around the prison, she didn't go inside though. She sighed and decided to go search for her dad.

She began walking around in places.

She finally made it to the last place and she entered, walking down the hallway. She found Carl and Hershel. Talking.

"Dad..?" She said in a soft tone, Hershel and Carl fixated their attention towards her.

"Emmie?" Hershel called out. Lorelei nodded her head, she slowly walked up to Hershel. She pulled Hershel into a hug.

Hershel gently hugged her back. "What are you doing here?" Carl questioned, she lifted her shoulders up.

"I don't know."

207 WORDS