√9

✿✿✿

"Aren't you all hungry early in the morning?" She asked them... They looked at eachother, they shook their head as 'NO' and hung their head low...

Jungkook walked downstairs in the living room... She glare at him and he looked at her confused.. "Jeon, why did you call everyone so early in the morning?" She questioned him..

He looked at her for few minutes and thought 'what suddenly got into he' he shrugged off his thoughts and turned around to look at his men's..

"Did you all have any problem coming for work early in the morning?" He asked them they all uttered "NO..Mr.Jeon!" Jungkook faced Y/N "See they didn't have any problem they had been doing since many years.." he shrugged his shoulders..

"Arghh, Jeon I mean you should offer them breakfast atleast.." she said and walked away being disappointed in him... He looked at her disappearing figure.. he turned around and hesitate for a bit but asked them..

"Did you all had your breakfast??" He asked coldly and wiped the sweat from his forehead with the towel he was holding all the time..

"Actually Master we didn't get time to had breakfast as it was so early and we didn't wanted to bother our wife.. so.." Jungkook looked at them sharply as all these year's they didn't complaint him for calling them so early and he too cared less about it...

He sighed and walked in his bedroom.. he found no one there she sighed deeply this time and went to take a quick shower... After getting ready he walked downstairs in the living room and saw it was empty.. as long as he remember he didn't dismissed them...

He went inside the kitchen and saw Y/N standing from her seat as soon she noticed him walking to her... "Here.. have your breakfast" she made him settled on the dinning table and she sat beside him..

"Where are they" he asked and took a spoon ful of soup in his mouth... "Who?" She asked clueless he gulped the soup and said "My men's who were present in the living room 20 minutes ago"

"Oohh, they are in the garden.. as I asked them to have some morning air.." she smiled and took a tissue form the table and wiped his lips.. he looked at her calming face and felt himself as a 5 year old kid who messed his face while eating..

He just nodded and continued eating.. he saw her setting quietly observing his moment he fill the spoon with the soup and took it infront of her lips he signalled her to have the soup and she did it..

"Where is your breakfast.. love?" He asked "Umm.. wait leme bring it" she stood up but didn't move from her place as she noticed 'did he just called me... Love?" She murmured to herself

"Love what happened?" He again asked her as he notice she didn't move from her place.. she shook her head.. before she could walk further a maid brought her breakfast and left she sat back and had their breakfast together..

-----------

"What am I supposed to do now?" Y/N asked to herself rolling on the bed burying her face in the pillows...

"It's so boring, that bunny said he'll take me to the orphanage, but look his important work came up and he left me alone in this big ass Mansion!"she cried out.. "I won't forgive you devil bunny!" She said and smirked evil to herself