√12

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

He appeared in the doorway, rubbing his eyes and smiling sleepily at her. "Good morning, princess"

"Morning!" she chirped, her face lighting up at the sight of him. "I made breakfast, let's have it."

He walked over, The maids left the kitchen as soon as he walked closer to his wife...

wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder. She flinched but relaxed herself  "You? You're my queen our majesty, you shouldn't be doing all this"

He said before moving her hairs to the side of her neck "I wanted to prepare a delicious breakfast for my King!"  She said as she turned around and faced him

"Btw, it Smells amazing."  He said and pecked her forehead.... She looked at him for few minutes fighting from her thoughts...

Weather to kiss him or not as it always him who shows affection and she just get's flushed... She shrugged off her thoughts and cupped his cheeks...

He adore her every moment silently unaware about her next move, he turned his head to the left side a little and pecked his cheeks...

The moment her soft lips landed on his cheeks, his eyes widen and cheeks turned red... Did the Mafia King just got Flushed by a peck ?

It wasn't normal for him to recieve affection from his wife... Y/N chortle at his reaction...

He didn't said anything and walked to the dinning area, he sat on the dinning chair and the thought of her chortling innocently at him played in his mind.

They sat down to eat, enjoying the peaceful weekend start to their day. Y/N's mischievous side began to emerge as she playfully nudged Jungkook's foot under the table, causing him to chuckle.

"Are you trying to start a foot war?" he teased, nudging her back with a grin.

"Maybe," she replied with a wink. "Think you can handle it?"

"We'll see about that," Jungkook said, pretending to be stern. "I might just have to eat all the pancakes to regain my strength."

"Not if I get to them first!" Y/N laughed, grabbing another pancake and smothering it with syrup.

After breakfast, they decided to spend the day together, putting aside the stresses of their world for a while.

They lounged in the living room, watching movies and sharing light-hearted conversation. Y/N's playful antics kept Jungkook laughing, and the tension from the previous night seemed to melt away.

"Remember that time we watched this movie and the power went out?" Y/N asked, snuggling closer to Jungkook.

"Oh yeah," Jungkook said, chuckling. "We ended up making shadow puppets with a flashlight for an hour."

"I think your dinosaur impression was my favorite," she giggled.

"As long as you don't ask for an encore," he joked, giving her a playful squeeze.

As the afternoon wore on, Jihoon arrived, bursting through the door with his usual exuberance. "Hey, lovebirds! What are you up to?"

Y/N grinned, jumping up to greet him. "Jihoon! We were just relaxing. What about you?"