prologue

I don't know how things ended up the way they did.
All I know is that I never thought it was going to end up like it did.

I came to camp 4 years ago. Since then, I am the only child of Hecate at camp. It's hard to have nobody to relate on. But luckily for me I have my friends that are always here for me.

My « relationship » with my mother, Hecate is kind of, complicated. She knew who I was since I was born because I am her only child. Her and my dad met in Salem. My dad was going to film a documentary about the story of the witches of Salem and he met my mother. He told me that they instantly fell in love but my mom was too scared about his opinion on her if he found out who she was. When she told him, he was devastated. He told her that he didn't want her to raise me but she told him about the camp and how one day I will be forced to go if I didn't want to get killed. She promised him to always keep an eye on me and offered me magical powers at the age of 8. But since I came to camp, nothing. Well she claimed me as soon as I got to camp but then, nothing. That made me really sad but I had no choice but to accept it.

The first friend that I made was Grover. He's a satyr. He was the first person that I met when I arrived. We instantly clicked since we both have so much in common : our admiration for nature, our love for helping others and obviously, our passion for cartoons.

After that, Grover introduced me to Luke, an Hermes kid and Annabeth, an Athena kid.

Annabeth and I spent most of our times together. We loved talking about everything and I knew she needed someone to talk to about Thalia and the enormous pressure that her mother puts on her.

At first, I wasn't a big fan of Clarisse. She was the typical bully kid from Ares's cabin and I didn't like the way she act with others. But one night, I saw her crying alone in the toilets and decided to put everything apart to talk with her. I figured out she was just insecure and wanted to be the best at everything to make herself feel better. Since then, we became friends and even though Clarisse still was a bit mean, she knew the lines that she couldn't cross.

For 3 whole years, I tried to control my magical powers and after all that effort, I think I finally did it. But im still scared that I won't be able to control them if I am in a fight or something...

Now I am still at camp, learning new things everyday, spending time with my friends, what could go wrong huh ?

sometimes, all you need is a new kid, and everything starts to go, well, crazy.

HEYY GUYS ! THIS IS THE PROLOGUE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO START TO WRITE THIS STORY ! I HAVE ANOTHER STORY WITH WALKER SCOBELL IF Y'ALL WANT TO GO AND CHECK IT, IT'S CALLED « when lily falls in love » 🤍

Tiktok :  lilswiftz
lilspzxq
Insta : linasswift