Part.2 ( Love of Fatima Zahra for Ali ibn Abi talib)

Bismillah
..

..

..

love is such a sacred and pure thing in the world. It is so precious and secretive that different people have different wonderful ideas of it. But one thing that I know about love is that, it is always about sacrifice. And, Sayidatina Fatimah r.a made it all clear.

♡..............♡

Fatimah r.a has always loved this man ever since they were both kids. They grew up together and she has seen that man flourished to be a very powerful and inspiring young man. That man has participated in lots of jihad war together with her own father, Rasulullah s.a.w and the other sahabah. He has all of what it takes to be somewhat we call now, our future zauj (lol) and that man was Sayidina Ali r.a.

So… you see, Fatimah r.a has liked or these days we called having ‘crush’ to Ali r.a since they were young but let us contemplate carefully how she carried her feeling all the way around before her marriage. First and foremost, she didn’t let her emotion control her. She chose to divert her focus on Allah s.w.t instead. She continued to worship Allah, strengthen her ties with Him and tried to assist our prophet s.a.w the best she could. Next, she didn’t peek on Ali r.a but instead, she lowered down her gaze and always preserved her modesty victoriously. She sacrificed, in the name of love.

First, to Allah s.w.t by not putting her emotion and nafs first but rather to always put Allah as number one in her heart. That was not easy. That action needs a sacrifice. Second, to her own father Rasulullah s.a.w. Fatimah r.a could easily open up to Rasulullah s.a.w about her feelings towards Ali r.a and asked him s.a.w about it but she chose to not to. She sacrificed her feeling for Ali r.a by giving her full attention in helping to provide Rasulullah s.a.w instead. She combated her own yearning for something even greater, the love of both Rasulullah s.a.w and her Creator, Allah s.w.t.

I hope all of us, girs, can emulate Sayidatina Fatimah r.a’s modesty trait that kept her from any slander or deceit for as long as she lived. I hope if we ever fall in love, we would call Allah s.w.t first rather than calling that some random man’s number for help to calm our unstable emotions. I hope whenever we have realized our focus has shifted to a man we barely knew, we would immediately raised our hands to ask Allah for His guidance and strength to combat all these dreadful devil’s whisper and nafs. I hope whenever we missed for someone whom we shouldn’t, we are wise enough to realize this is all a test, a test which will make us stronger believer.

I pray that may we always put Allah and Rasulullah s.a.w first in our hearts and that we never turn our way back from our Creator, Al-Khaaliq and our beloved prophet s.a.w just like Sayidatina Fatimah r.a did. Aamiin ya Rabb.

I just could not leave without telling you guys about this one ruminating story of Sayidatina Fatimah r.a’s level of hayaa (modesty/shyness). Her hayaa was out of this world. I still remember about her asking Asmaa binti Umays to bury her dead body during the night as a reason to forbid any eyes to witness the shape of her body. Can you imagine that? I mean, you were already passed away hence there were no more sins to be accounted yet our Fatimah r.a still asserted Asmaa to bury her body at night to prevent people from noticing her dead body because of her extreme shyness. SubhanAllah. May we achieve that level of hayaa too. Aamiiin.   

To be continue.....   

♡...............♡     

Don't forget to vote ♡ !