Part.6 ( How Imam Ali (R.A) loved Fatima Zahra (R.A))

Bismillah

..

..

..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Last words of Fatima (A.S.) to Imam Ali (A.S.)

"Let not my sufferings embitter your life, promise me, Ali

Imam Ali (A.S) said, "Yes Fatima, I promise."

"If Ali was not created there would be no eq ual to Fatima" - Prophet Muhamed talking a bout his daughter Fatima (A.S.) and her husb and Ali (A.S.)

When Imam Ali heard new of Hazrat Fatima Zahra left .He fell unconscious. When he regained consciousness, he said:

"Who will console me now, daughter of Muhammad? You used to console me, so who will take your place now?"

"You are my only love, no one will replace you in my heart." - Imam Ali (A.S.), recited at the grave of Fatima (A.S.)

when Fatima al-Zahra(A.S.), left the world,

Ali bin Abi Talib (A.S.) said:

"whenever I was worried, I looked her in the face and all my worries disappeared. Now how can I cover her face with the earth?"

Before his wife died he said, "Fatima without you, I'm alone."

After she died he said, "A flower from Janna h (Paradise), went back to Jannah and left it s fragrance in my mind."

While burying Fatima al-Zehra' (AS), Imam Ali (AS) said, "My sorrows are eternal and m y nights are sleepless, until Allah takes me to the same home which you are in now."

Ali was so strong that He lifted and carried a 900Kg door by himself while Fasting in the month of Ramadan, yet when Fatima (A.S.) I eft the world, he said "Help me carry her

"My love, you might be far away from my ey es, but you are always present in my heart." Imam Ali(A.S.), recited at the grave of Fati ma(A.S.)

"My heart belongs to you only." Ali (A.S.), sp eaking to his wife, Fatima (A.S.)

To be continue......

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

I hope you like it.Don't forget to vote!