Part.1 (Qualities of Fatima Zahra and Ali ibn Abi Talib)

Bismillah
..

..

..

Marriage of Fatima Zahra and Ali ibn Abi Talib is the most perfect and the most beautiful marriage of the world. I read many love stories but it's most close to my heart that I am wanna to share with you . After reading their love story and about their life you will also fall in love with this .

♡ ..................♡

Before I continue their beautiful love story, I wanted to explain the distinction of qualities between these two beautiful souls. Sayidina Ali r.a was someone who was quite tough and very masculine. He was also very matured compared to his young age as he has always been interacting with people who were older than him. Thus, he was wise, straightforward and might sound a bit rough when speaking to him. He was gallant too. Allah s.w.t didn't bestow him a sword of his own without any reason, you know. But anyway, he was very brave, kind and respectful. Rasulullah s.a.w acknowledged that Sayidina Ali r.a was the most knowledgeable, the most prudent and the first child to embrace Islam.

In contrast, Sayidatina Fatimah r.a was very motherly, soft-hearted and gentle. She has been taking care of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w with full responsibility and devotion ever since she was young. Do you remember the touching story of Sayidatina Fatimah r.a with Rasulullah s.a.w when she was only a kid? There was one time Rasulullah s.a.w was doing a sajdah at the Kaabah and upon seeing that, Uqbah bin Abi Muit splashed camel's wastes on Rasulullah s.a.w's noble body. This news reached Fatimah r.a and she hastily left her house and went for Rasulullah s.a.w. When she saw what had happened to her own father, she was really upset and mad. She glared, sharply, to the arrogant musyrik people there who laughed at Rasulullah's condition. She cleaned Rasulullah s.a.w from the mess and courageously yelled at them for why do they did that nasty thing to her father. She has no fear for them at all. It was also narrated that her nickname was Ummu Abiha, which means 'the mother of her father'. This was because she have been diligently taking care of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w, her loving father all her life until the passing of Rasulullah s.a.w.

To be continue......

♡ ....................♡

Don't forget to vote ♡ !