In Love With The Player: Welcome to Bahamas 2

*Hope you guys love the picture above 👆.

Pamela
As we descended from the plane, I caught a glimpse of the turquoise water, surrounding the Bahamas, it was marvelous, the warm breeze greeted us, as anticipation bubbled inside me.

I descended from the stairs into the runaway, twirling around like a teenage girl.

Austin came huffing and puffing as he tried to catch his breath, while I was twirling, this could have been a huge mistake and opportunity missed, if I didn't attend, but of course I gladly took it, which I'm grateful for.

"Hey, Pam, wait up" I slowed down as he tried to reach my pace.
Wiping the bids of sweat on his face, he finally spoke out in admits his panting.

"My butt hurts" that was it, that was what he was going to say
How I felt like killing him, Austin....

"So" my brows were drawn together in utmost confusion.

"So, what" he put his hands up in defence, "You brought me all the way home for this useless trip"

"Stop calling it useless" I was on the verge of striking him, "besides this could be a lifetime changer, who knows whether you'll find another hit floozy" I joked, making him rise up fully to his feet, glaring firmly at me.

"I told you, I have a girlfriend" he yelled,  I chose to ignore him, making my way towards the airport to get our bags from the carousel, the air was alive with the chatter of fellow travelers and the distant sound of waves.

After collecting our suitcases, we left for the arrival gate, and of course greeted with the greatest surprise ever, well, literally the second time.

"A limo" Austin's tone was mixed with a wave of anger and surprise,
"A limo" I mentally repeated to my self
We saw the black sleek limo with a Chauffeur standing right beside the door, in a crisp black suit.

"Welcome sir, madam" he greeted humbly while opening the door for us.
"How rich is this idiot" Austin scoffed at his words, "he thinks he can rub his wealth in our face" he spoke as we settled through the plush leather seat, the Chauffeur closed the door,
treating us to a luxury lifestyle.

"You're just jealous because you can't afford it" I chuckled at my words, Austin turned sharply at me, giving me a icy glare.

"Sir sent me to you guys" the Chauffeur uttered as he expertly navigated the roads, palm trees swayed gently in the breeze, revealing the beautiful evening, their fronds whispering secrets of the island.

We soon found ourselves arriving at a stunning oceanfront hotel, Paradise Cove, the Watt's hotel
That was the heading, amazingly stung by the beauty, it was an understatement, it was beautiful, Colton was indeed rolling in dough, anticipation bubbled inside of me to step outside.

The Chauffeur got down, opening the door for us, while our jaw wasn't closed being awestruck at the beauty in our sight.

As we approach the hotel, we were greeted by a gleaming marble entrance, flanked by exotic tropical blooms, the main entrance is a large wooden door with a porcelain handle.
The door is flanked by two tall palm trees, which provide shade and a touch of tropical flair.

The lobby is a masterpiece of elegance, with soaring ceilings, polished marble floors, with a high ceiling with elaborate chandeliers with diamonds shimmering, and large windows that let in a plenty of natural light.

To one side of the lobby, a discreet elevator is tucked away behind a decorative pillar. The elevator is modern and efficient, with a smooth ride and large windows that offer a glimpse of the hotel's beautiful lush surroundings.

The reception desk is a beautiful, dark wood with a slim lady, dressed in formal office wear, with those blue eyes of hers revealing another masterpiece, her tanned skin made someone urge and long to touch and feel, she was indeed beautiful, her caramel hair made into beachy layers, this is definitely Austin's catch.

I glanced at Austin to see if he was definitely catching this, his focus wasn't on her, i followed his gaze landing on a man clad in a sleek black suit, he was on the phone, talking to someone, he had his back turned to us, be turned around and it turned out to be....

"Zaid!" Austin exclaimed, the exciting emotion written all over his face
Zaid told around immediately, to see who called his name.

"Austin, bro " Zaid moved closer to us, as his brogues hit the marble floor, gosh he had grown.

"Pamela" he hugged me, I took in the warm feeling of missing a friend, a dear friend to be precise.

"How are you" he released me from the heart warming hug, before bro hugging Austin also.

"I'm good" I finally found my voice, I missed him so much, so much.

"It's so good to see you, I've missed you" Austin seems so excited, his mood had changed from the angry bird he looked like the other time, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Sir, ma your key, to one of our luxury room, please take the elevator towards the pillar there, you'll meet a porter waiting for you, enjoy your stay in Paradise Cove, luxury hotel" she ended with a brief smile, I couldn't help but wonder what our eyes were yet to behold.

"So, Austin, my man, you've always wanted to become a doctor, did it really happen" came Zaid voice, snapping me out of my petty thoughts, I snickered at that instance, Austin, a doctor, no way, nope not possible, all the nurses and patients are all gonna act flirty at him, I mentally slapped my self for saying that.

"Pamela" Austin let out a growl, oh, oops they were talking to me.

"I'm the head of the it department in my company, well, my mum refused to support my dreams of being a doctor, she said I was good with anything computer not blood" he uttered as I stared at both of them like a stupid potato.

"What about you Pam"   what about me, well I could say I do multiple jobs because I have a best friend who comes basically everyday to my house to eat all the food I love or have, guess that's the effects of not been able to cook, ouch.

"I, I'm a fashion designer" I expressed feeling some confidence in my tone.

"Well, I've seen a lot of your videos online, I've got to say, girl you're making it"

My face beamed with excitement, this word clearly made my day, I'm making it.

I murmured a 'thank you' while we moved closer to the elevator.

Guyssssss
😭😭😭
Bit of a long chapter en

Well, congratulations to us guys
Coz for now, no more writer's block
Austin and Pamela had finally decided to talk to me

Well, I appreciate you guys for your votes, comments and sharing, adding to your reading list

Honestly, I should have cancelled this book a long time ago but I refused because I was surrounded by good and supportive people.