Yandere! God x Reader

COMMENTS. THAT IS ALL I WANT IN WATTPAD- I APPRECIATE THE VOTES AND I AM THANKFUL BUT I ALSO WANNA READ COMMENTS!!!

Also, Please suggest here:

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some things you most know first!

Type of Yandere: The 'Nice' Guy

- At first, he's an absolute gentleman!!! The kindest and most compassionate person you'll ever meet!!! And then...
In the blink of an eye... He's the most cruel...

- Every creator loves their creation. But there's just something about you that he didn't know you had that just got his interest more. And the more your with him... The more he became to interested in you... A little interest turned into an obsession!!!

- One day, your working and then
The Big G came in and offered you a nice glass of (Your Favorite Drink).
You thought it was quite nice of him! But then a minute later, you felt dizzy. You blacked out... When you woke up, your in a big and fancy bedroom on a kingsized bed.

- HE came in and smiled at you. That was only the beginning... God managed to convince everyone that you were his lover. He even put a spell on you so you won't tell anyone. He didn't let you visit anyone!!! Only a select few! Like his sons and your daughter... You were stuck in his palace. It may be nice but... At what cost...? Freedom...?

- If you tried to misbehave and or leave, you'll get teleported back. The punishment? None. He doesn't wanna hurt you! He could never! But he will not let you exit his gigantic bedroom.

- Invisible angelic chains attached to your leg during family dinners. Not to mention, he has eyes on you 24/7.
And I mean it...

~~~

Mini Scenarios:

God: "Is something wrong? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Big G steps closer to Y/n only for her to back up.

Y/n: "No... I thought for a moment that you might help me, but... I can't ask you- I simply can't ask you!"

God: "Why can't you ask me? WHO DO YOU WANNA KILL?!"

Y/n stayed silent. She looked down, knowing this is why...

God: "Oh look I'd-... I'd really like to help you!"

Second one:

God: "Why would I make them so uncomfortable?"

Y/n: "It probably has to do with your reputation" *Sitting down on God's bed* (Did I mention your chained up in the room? :3)

God: "I have a reputation?" *Sarcasm*

Y/n: "They feel your methods, your theories are-"

God: "Spooky? Do you think I'm spooky?"

Last one:

Royal Guard: "I wish you wouldn't go to see that woman tonight, Heavenly Father-"

God: "How can I stay away?! My friend, for the first time in my life, I am completely head over heels inlove!"

Royal Guard: "But- My Lord-!!!"

God: "I know what your thinking! It's unlikely of me for I am THE Creator,
I have a job to perform, and I have no right to fall inlove... But... Things don't always work out the way we want them to, my friend!"