Everybody Knows

"I'm left to deal with the shame. Now everybody knows that I'm just a bum without you by my side. Welcome to the show. Everybody knows. Everyone but you" ~ Everybody Knows

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Stretching, I got out of bed and made my way into the kitchen.

Jade and Nicole were both in their sleep clothes and had a mug of coffee in one hand.

"Morning", I greeted.

They looked up when I spoke.

"Hey, how are you feeling", Nicole asked sympathetically.

"Fine. Why wouldn't I be", I replied a bit harsh.

"Well, today's the day of the Halloween party, and you haven't been out of the house since we saw Siva", Jade responded.

I sighed and sat down at the table, my head in my hands. "I know. It's just...now I have to tell him everything."

"What about Tom, Max, and Jay", Jade asked.

"You and Dani can tell them. I trust y'all to tell the truth. As far as Jay...I haven't figured it out yet. I'm scared he's going to leave once he knows that I'm carrying someone else's baby", I look up at them.

"Let's not think about that right now. It's 10:30 and the party doesn't start until 7. Netflix", Nicole suggested.

I grinned at her and nodded. Without another word, we went to the living room.

"Hey, where is Dani anyways?"

"Sleeping", they answered simultaneously.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Around 5:30, we cut our marathon short and began to get ready for the party.

Luckily, my house had two bathrooms, so I took the one upstairs and Danielle took the downstairs.

After thirty minutes, I was clean and shaven. With a towel wrapped around hair and body, I walked into my room and looked for the appropriate underwear to wear with the leotard.

I stood in front of the mirror, in just my bra and panties, looking at my belly. It wasn't too big. If anything, I looked like I was bloated.

"Wow, you really are pregnant", Nicole said from behind me.

I didn't mind being in my underwear in front of my friends. All of are close enough to tell each other when we're gonna take a dump.

"I know. I still can't believe I have a little baby girl inside my body", I reply softly, rubbing my belly with one hand.

All of a sudden, I felt fluttering inside my stomach, and I knew it wasn't nerves.

(AN: I read a pregnancy site, and it says that you can feel flutters during the fifth month of pregnancy, but the actual kicks don't happen until the sixth month)

"Quick, come here", I beckon Nicole. At that same time, Danielle and Jade walked into the room. I wave them over as well.

"What is it?"

"Is something wrong?"

"What happened?"

I couldn't talk due to the lump forming in my throat. Grabbing their hands, I put them on a certain area of my belly.

At that moment, I felt the fluttering again. I knew they felt it too because they all gasped.

"I can feel her moving already", I say softly.